• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Goodbye, The Bell Tree Forums <3

AllisonCypress

Mayor of Cypress
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hello, fellow Bloggers! It's been a while since I last posted a Blog, hasn't it? Anyway, as the title implies, I have an important announcement to make: I'm leaving The Bell Tree Forums.
Ever since school started, I've had less and less time to post here. I've gone months without even touching the computer unless it was for a school project. Studying, homework, and band has basically consumed my life, and when the rare moments come where I do have the time to play New Leaf after school, I don't have any time to update via my Blogs, which just lets the events pile on top of one another. Recently, my flash drive started being a butt and it's become even more of a pain to upload pictures to the computer. Because of this, any interest in checking the Forums is lost. The same problem introduced itself last year, and although I was able to return then, now I just don't have the time or motivation anymore. I wish there was a way to just delete my account to make it easier, instead of having to write a lengthy post explaining why this has to happen. I will miss everyone here dearly. I wouldn't know so much about Animal Crossing or have as many friends if it weren't for this website (Thank you MadisonCrossing for introducing the Forums to me). Thank you all for making these past few years here enjoyable. <3
Sincerely,
~Mayor Allison of Cypress

Haven't seen you a whole lot, but I hope you get stuff done easier now that you're leaving. :)

I'll miss you too! I did see you around the forum and you did seem pretty sweet. Good luck with this year &#9829;&#65038;!

Back