• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

GOT STITCHES IN MY CAMPSITE!!:'(

rubyy

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4902-3654-7506
Dreamy Party Popper
Hot Feather
の
Red Feather
New Year's Party Popper
つ
ど
Pokéball
ぶ
森
AND I HAVE NO ROOM OMG ;U;

LITERALLY I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN, I HAVE NO SELF CONTROL ;U;

Why did I look why;u;

;u;

Last edited:
I'm so hurt

Thanks guys you've cheered me up by being on my side instead OF THE CAMPSITE UGH.

I had Stitches in the campsite when i was resetting for Julian but Lopez had a plot on my path...

Well technically I have 9 villagers and I'm resetting for Maples plot and yeah ;u; you know the rest</3

I'm sorry to hear that. I always see so many threads about people getting some really great villagers and they don't have room. For the past couple months I've had either 8 or 9 villagers and I haven't seen anyone I really wanted to move in and keep forever.

I know the feels too... I had Apollo in my campsite (I wanted him for ages) but by then my town was full. *sigh*

Finally had this happen to me today.

I've had the worst campsite villagers (minus Goldie) so when I got Zell last week, I asked him to move in. Today, I had another camper....Octavian. He's one of my dreamies :( I'm not terribly crushed though, since i do LOVE all my current villagers and don't want any to move until I get their pictures.

Back