• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Gracey 5/22/19

2kimi2furious

Sleepy Bear
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Ancient Candle
Jack
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
I got to play for a little while after the funeral. Just enough to do my dailies and donate some things to the museum. It's going much, much slower now that I don't have that pool of money to draw from, lol. Robin AND Charlise moved in (I really need to play every day when I can), so I greeted them. Otherwise, that's about it.

I went to bed pretty early last night, so nothing really exciting happened.

I've been feeling pretty exhausted/anxious/depressed lately, so I've been going to bed pretty early. I feel bad because I keep making plans to play/trade with people and I just keep quitting early and going to bed before I can follow through on those plans. I try to stay pretty positive and family-friendly on these boards (as opposed to on my tumblr) because I feel like channeling the happy-go-lucky spirit of Animal Crossing. But it's been really hard, guys. I've just been very sad about everything in general lately and it saps my energy.

But I'll try to remember what Katrina says: "Bad times... Are just times that are bad." It's all temporary and I'll be back in the swing of things soon. For instance, my husband told me today he thinks we're just a few weeks away from being able to put our house on the market, so we can stop working on it soon, and once we move, we'll have loads of time to not worry about anything!

Also also, I'm waiting on a call back from a job I interviewed for. I work at a library and in our system, we have to interview for promotions (they aren't just given to us). So keep your fingers crossed for me. It would be more money and more responsibility and it would help me out. I've been trying to get promoted for like 2 years at this point. ;_;

Anyway, kind of got off the topic. I've got a pretty busy schedule this weekend and my Friday plans have changed a little, so I don't know exactly when I'll be able to play again or how long I'll be able to play. But when I'll do, I'll see you then. Hopefully I'll have something to talk about next time related to the game, lol.

Back