• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Gracey 6/6/19

2kimi2furious

Sleepy Bear
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Ancient Candle
Jack
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
Spent a good long while playing last night, but didn't do much. I had a really terrible day and when I'm anxious or angry, doing something I have to focus on helps me more than just vegging out and doing my dailies.

So, I was able to do my dailies, but I spent most of my time making designs. I decided that I really liked that I had done my own Haunted Mansion wallpaper design, so I decided that I would try my hand at doing paths. I found some cobblestone tutorials online and kind of made them my own. I don't know how happy with them I am, and I'm definitely going to play with them some more to make them less monotonous, but I don't know what exactly I will add to them. Right now, it's mostly just grey bricks everywhere. I need to make some with cracks in them, maybe some weeds growing out. I just need to get good at pixel art.

I also tried my hand at making a wood-paneled wallpaper for Mayor William's top room. To be honest, I was making it this morning while waiting to pick up my car from the shop instead of last night, but I'm still counting it as last night, lol. I'm... not crazy about them? I didn't get to finish it before I had to leave, though. So I'm tonight and this weekend, I'll spend some more time working on it. I really want to be better at making my own designs so Gracey (and maybe even Fujimori!) can be unique!

Of course, I'll have to get the QR codes for the Haunted Mansion stretching portraits, because I can only do so much, lol. But those should be easy to find. Just wish I could get the whole portrait instead of just the top square of it. Oh well. I'll work with what I have.

Went to the island last night to make some money. It really is a lot more tolerable when I'm there for a specific purpose (I NEED BEETLES OR MY TOWN WILL STAGNATE) than just going to get a badge. Anyway, I was able to pay off my second bridge. It should be built the next time I open my town. That's very exciting to meeeeeeeeee. The next thing I will work on is building the left room of Mayor William's house, as I've got many of the things I need to decorate his library. Not all, of course, but quite a few.

Really, that's about all I did. I felt a lot better by the time I had finished working on my design tiles. And I'm feeling a lot better today now that I have my car back and the flooding has gone down. Hopefully we won't have a too too bad hurricane season, but I just know that we will. Oh well. That's what I get for living in a swamp, lol.

Back