• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Gracey 7/25-7/28/19

2kimi2furious

Sleepy Bear
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Ancient Candle
Jack
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
I did play Fujimori this weekend, but since nothing really new is going on, this is just going to be a Gracey update.

Some kind soul sold me the entire princess set, so when I get bells saved up to enlarge Connie's house, it'll be over halfway decorated. I am pretty excited about that. I'm going to have to start buying clothes with her soon so I can get the mannequins to decorate her house. Just like I have to do the same thing for Ezra's house. I think I have one for him already, but I'll need a second one.

Can you guys believe that my jerk animals pinged me like a trillion times this weekend, and it was all to change their catchphrases instead of giving me PWP ideas? Gracey is so bare and ugly all because my animals are self-centered jerks! Heck, Bree who JUST MOVED IN, already pinged me to move out. I set her straight and let her know she was a permanent resident, but I've been getting really mad about it. And I don't have a wet suit, so I can't even trick these stupid animals into giving me PWP ideas. UGH.

I also saw my first tarantula in town and in my excitement, I accidentally got bitten instead of catching it properly. So clearly, I am having the worst luck ever.

I did manage to build a little sign next to Ezra's house. It says "Beware Hitchhiking Ghosts". I have plans to put a bus stop near it so that you'll go straight from Ezra's house with the actual hitchhiking ghosts and then the cute little hitchhiking area outside. Right now, Robin's house is where the bus stop will go, but there's definitely enough room for it. Not that I could build it even if her house wasn't there because NO ONE IS SUGGESTING ANY IDEAS. UGH.

I'm having good luck buying holly starts from Leif, tho. The border around the Gracey family graveyard is halfway done. At least that little area looks cute. I've also started collecting black and purple hybrids to place around town in order to landscape. Might as well do that now since I can't do anything else.

That's a bout all I've got for this update. My internet at home is out right now, so I can't do any trades until Wednesday at the soonest. I'm not optimistic. :(

Back