• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Gracie: 4 checks in 30 days

J087

a Paw for Good Luck
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Yellow Candy
New Leaf Token
Pavé
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Red Candy
I just logged on after work and Gracie is on my plaza, AGAAAAAIN!!!
That's 4 checks in less than 30 days!!!

T.I.Y. opened: Nov. 30th
First check: Dec. 18th
Second check: Jan. 4th
Third check: Jan. 8th
Fourth check: Jan. 14th!!

gasp_by_kerupico-d41six3.png

(someone please perform CPR on me)

Last edited:
After passing her 1st check(aka her first visit), I just TT back and forth until I passed 4 checks.

Had to say the rock 'n roll is the hardest for me. I don't have any rock 'n roll accessories/hats. Also, the ornate one is pretty hard.
No official/basic/iconic, the 3 types I have the most ;P

I passed the first check with the clothes I already had. Historic theme was easy with a full knight costume. Modern didn't give that much problems because I had most pieces in the catalogue already. Now I'm waiting for my King outfit to be delivered so I pass my Ornate check. :D

just finished my first check yesterday, here's hoping i have the same kind of luck : -)

After passing her 1st check(aka her first visit), I just TT back and forth until I passed 4 checks.

I did this also. I've had the final upgrade since late August. I don't usually TT, but I'm very glad I did this and got it over with.

Congrats! Happened to me too I think, did you spend a lot? I think it has something to do with sales. :)

Congrats! Happened to me too I think, did you spend a lot? I think it has something to do with sales. :)

Millions of bells I think. Redecorated my house after completing the HHA.

I think I passed my fashion check, but not sure. After my clothes had been reviewed she despaired. I went to the mainstreet but I wasn't told they would close down for a couple of days… help?

Last edited:
Back