• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Gracie Fashion Check - Historical Outfit

Status
Not open for further replies.

darthdadddy

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (70) +
Hi! So I haven't stocked up yet on my Gracie outfits and she came very unexpectedly today!

What I need: Historical Outfit - so just items that will help me pass the historical theme check!

When: 2:50PM-3:30PM, or 9:30PM-11:30PM EST tonight! I have school all day AND work so my availability is all messed up, I apologize

What I am offering: 15 TBT for a full outfit, or 8TBT for just a top/pants or dress!

Thanks to any who can help! :)

Hey, I can get you the Ninja outfit - top, pants, hood and sandals. Team that with whatever socks and you will be good to go.

NB: No need to pay me :)

Last edited:
That sounds great! :) What time will you be available to do so today?

I am off work today therefore I am available anytime but I am based in the UK. It is currently 2:33pm here and I believe you are 09:33am right now.

As per your post you are available 2:50PM-3:30PM your time. Let us make it at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back