• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Gracie has left the building

AnimalCrossngAddict

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
In my second town, the TIY has been opened 7 weeks and have only seen GG 2 times and have not seen her in almost a month.

I have spent over 300,000 bells and passed both fashion checks.

Where did she go and is she coming back?

Do think it could be a possibility the developers will only let you have one emporium?

Both of my towns are played on different systems and both Mayors travel back and forth.

I literally never ever got her. Until I did this:

When it's your 3rd fashion check, pass the check then TT a day forward then TT a day back and Gracie will come back with a new fashion check pass that check and you'll will have passed them all, then say kiss goodbye to the T.I.Y then say hi to The Emporium.

Last edited:
I rarely got her, but when I did I tt back and forth to pass the fashion checks. She will show up sooner or later.

when I got her I tt'd to 5:59 am without changing the day...it rolls over at 6am and she was there again each time in the same day. Once I cleared the last check I put it to the correct time and the emporium commenced the next day.

Thanks to all replies but I do not know anything about TT.

Do I change the time on the 3DS system or do I change the time when Isabelle pops up?

If someone could explain step by step I would appreciate it.

I understand:

step 1. She shows up for the 3rd fashion check and I pass.

What exactly do I do after that? Save and quit? Water flowers? Dig for fossils? Talk to villagers?

Last edited:
After you pass your 3rd fashion check, go on about your day.
Water flowers, dig for fossils, talk to villager, check the stores, whatever you would nomally do.
Then you can Save & Quit.
If you do this next step any turnips you have will spoil, be aware of that.
It is easiest to change the time with Isabelle.
Start the game up again.
When she asks about getting started, choose "I need help first..."
Pick task: Set the time
"Clock gotten out of whack?"
Select the date: leave as is.
Click "Next"
Change the time to 5:59 am.
Confirm
Correct? Perfect.
"Shall we get started?"
Let's Begin!
You will come out of your house.
Stand there and wait until the clock changes to 6 am.
"Rise & Shine"
Screen will go dark and it will save.
You will come back out of your house again.
You can Save & Quit at any point after the clock changes to 6 am.
When you start up again, have Isabelle change the time to the correct/real time.
Find Gracie and get/pass your 4th & final Fashion Check.
And go about your day like normal.
There will be more flowers to water, fossils to dig up, money rock to hit... and so on.
So you will basically be playing 2 days in one day, it just will be the same date.
Good Luck.

I don't TT either but I can tell you that from the first time I saw Gracie to the last time, it was EIGHT weeks. She came twice in two weeks, then 10 days later and then another 5 weeks before she showed up for the last check. If I had to do again, I would have TT to get this done much quicker.

After you pass your 3rd fashion check, go on about your day.
Water flowers, dig for fossils, talk to villager, check the stores, whatever you would nomally do.
Then you can Save & Quit.
If you do this next step any turnips you have will spoil, be aware of that.
It is easiest to change the time with Isabelle.
Start the game up again.
When she asks about getting started, choose "I need help first..."
Pick task: Set the time
"Clock gotten out of whack?"
Select the date: leave as is.
Click "Next"
Change the time to 5:59 am.
Confirm
Correct? Perfect.
"Shall we get started?"
Let's Begin!
You will come out of your house.
Stand there and wait until the clock changes to 6 am.
"Rise & Shine"
Screen will go dark and it will save.
You will come back out of your house again.
You can Save & Quit at any point after the clock changes to 6 am.
When you start up again, have Isabelle change the time to the correct/real time.
Find Gracie and get/pass your 4th & final Fashion Check.
And go about your day like normal.
There will be more flowers to water, fossils to dig up, money rock to hit... and so on.
So you will basically be playing 2 days in one day, it just will be the same date.
Good Luck.

Thank you so very much for taking the time to post!!!!!!! I just have to wait for her to show up.

When it's your 3rd fashion check, pass the check then TT a day forward then TT a day back and Gracie will come back with a new fashion check
This worked on my 1st Fashion pass, dunno why it didn't work for you before.

Back