• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Gracie Sale?

iamnothyper

D E S U
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hi so,

I googled this a bit and I'm still confused.

I know the basic dates of when the sales take place, the different percentages, etc.
I'm wondering though, are you supposed to be able to get your hands on the "sold out" items? I was there at 9:00am and everything is still sold out >____< Can someone just explain a bit more clearly how the sale system works and how you can go about buying stuff for 50%...

thanks!

Last edited:
Just check back every day, and some things will be for sale. A lot of the items are suppose to already be sold out. One day there might only be 1 furniture piece on sale, and then the next day the whole store could be filled with sale items!

Just check back every day, and some things will be for sale. A lot of the items are suppose to already be sold out. One day there might only be 1 furniture piece on sale, and then the next day the whole store could be filled with sale items!

ah ok, so its luck isnt it ><
does it matter if you get there in the morning or not? :eek:

No it doesn't matter.

As a tip, if you want only the sale exclusive items, TT. It will make all the items from the past season be replaced with sold out signs and the right part of the store will all be sale exclusive items. However, when you TT, always be aware of villagers thinking of moving.

No it doesn't matter.

As a tip, if you want only the sale exclusive items, TT. It will make all the items from the past season be replaced with sold out signs and the right part of the store will all be sale exclusive items. However, when you TT, always be aware of villagers thinking of moving.

hmm okay i see
thank you very much ^^

Back