• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

gracie's fashion checks!!

twerkstrider

skinny legend
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
hello, dears! my, i've been making quite a few threads... i hope you're not all bothered by me, but i do apologise!!
i've gotten dear gracie in my town again for the third time; for the first two times she requested a modern look that i couldn't achieve and today s/he wants historical (which i only have one shirt that fits the category!)

do you think it's worth creating an outfit for each category so i'm prepared?? or might s/he request the same theme twice? thank-you in advance for your replies, i'm very grateful! ♥

Hello :) Before I unlocked Gracie's shop, I would buy a bunch of clothing items and keep them in my storage for when Gracie showed up.

Also, you should give it a shot even if you only have one or two items from the category that she asked for. Gracie actually likes it when you mix up different looks. And even if your look is awful she'll sometimes pass you just for trying (she gave me a passing grade for effort during her second visit.)

You should always try to go for an awesome look though because she gives you really nice rewards if you really impress her. But like... always try! And keep outfits saved in storage.

@pocky ahhh that's good to know! i really am just trying to get her to open the store so as long as i pass, i don't mind if my score isn't outstanding hehe. thank-you very much!

@eresin i have a lot of space at the moment so i think i might go for having three or four things from each category and give it a shot! ;) thank-you both for your advice!

Back