• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Gravity Falls items?

Dandie

⋆ Shoot for the moon! ⋆
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Red Feather
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
I want to make my New Leaf house into a Mystery Shack from Gravity Falls, and I need ideas. What furniture should I use?
If you want to give me furniture, I would love that. I don't have that many bells...

Stuff like the Peking Man ( you can probably buy one from somebody on the forums for like 10k ) or the Mouth of Truth ( Gulliver item ). I'm not sure if there's a Cash Register item you can use to make a desk like the Mystery Shack has? It seems like there would be, I just haven't run across one yet.

Haha, great minds think alike, I suppose; I plan to make a Mystery Shack in my town eventually.

I agree with what TheResult posted, how about also some stuff that would relate to some of the episodes? Like, say, a miniature pterodactyl fossil? Maybe some mannequins dressed as some of the wax figures? A copy machine? :p A stained glass with Bill in the center might be a nice touch somewhere, as well. Are you planning to make just the shop/attraction parts of the shack, or the other rooms, as well? I thought about for my town, doing the whole thing - having the main room be the shop, attic be the twins' room, the basement be Stan's secret lair, etc.

I hope this was of help to you in some way!

I want to do the gift shop, three rooms with attractions, and the twins attic bedroom. I'm going to make three mannequins look like Dipper, Mabel, and Bill. Once I get the other two ^^'

Ah, I see. Sounds like you have everything figured out! ^-^ I wish I could think of some more specific items, but I can't really think of any. Maybe the creepy crystal and creepy skeleton items from the Halloween event? They're not exactly shown in the shack, but I could see them fitting in...

Yeah. I have a lot of dig spots in my town, so I'm digging them up later.
I'm going to make a rug or something with Bill on it, too.

You could get a globe for the main desk. Maybe some cabin furniture and make the exterior of the house look cabin.

Other than that I'm not too familiar with the show, but maybe some Gulliver's items could be of use?

You could get a globe for the main desk. Maybe some cabin furniture and make the exterior of the house look cabin.

Other than that I'm not too familiar with the show, but maybe some Gulliver's items could be of use?

Nook`s has a cabin door today, so I'll buy that.

Back