• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Gravy's art dump (gallery) -update 1-

gravyplz

~psst click the banner~
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Hey, i like to draw, i hate finishing drawings, why not dump them on here for people to laugh at!! (jk lol)
thought i should make a gallery or something, holidays are starting and ill be doing a lot more drawing!!
(yes i use a reference for some of my realism, although i do not trace/paint over images^-^)
Skwbsrm.png
nBQ5TII.png
JZbZVCI.png
yNX05XO.png
e3vwauq.png
kpHeYzs.png
reH6fOB.jpg
XEjTX6x.jpg
fTZuZb0.jpg
both of these paintings are oil on a5 canvis

i'll most likely update once a week :p, although i'm not quite sure how gallerys on here work ;_;

i'm not the best at the cartoon/ not referenced art so bare with me :p

i hope to show my progress and improvement in this thread ^-^

thanks!!!

Last edited:
Woah!!

I love your art :eek: super talented!! ^-^

Very nice artwork, Gravy! I especially like your realism pieces, though your coloring and shading in general look nice :-]

Also,
although i'm not quite sure how gallerys on here work ;_;
there's no real science to galleries, haha. Galleries here are the same for any other forum, really; just post your art on your thread whenever you have something new :-]
Though for the record, you don't have to update consistently! I've seen people revive their gallery threads after a few months or even a year, which is pretty much fine, because there's never a time limit on inspiration, after all.

I don't think you're the type to fall victim to that though, lol. Unlike me.
Looking forward to your future updates! ;-]

i like how you color your realism pieces , the shading is very nice and gives them a good dimension ( :

you guys are too sweet!!! thankyou!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Very nice artwork, Gravy! I especially like your realism pieces, though your coloring and shading in general look nice :-]

Also,

there's no real science to galleries, haha. Galleries here are the same for any other forum, really; just post your art on your thread whenever you have something new :-]
Though for the record, you don't have to update consistently! I've seen people revive their gallery threads after a few months or even a year, which is pretty much fine, because there's never a time limit on inspiration, after all.

I don't think you're the type to fall victim to that though, lol. Unlike me.
Looking forward to your future updates! ;-]

ohhhh ok thanks!!
aw thanks! i'm pretty new to coloring, as i use to just use graphite on paper, but i spent alot of time working on shading, and building up dimensions, i just find it hard in incorporate that with color ;_;
thankyou for the complements, they mean a lot!! ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

i like how you color your realism pieces , the shading is very nice and gives them a good dimension ( :

thankyou!!! :D

As you already know, your art is AMAZING <33333 Keep up the amazing work!! ;v ; <333

As you already know, your art is AMAZING <33333 Keep up the amazing work!! ;v ; <333

hey miharu, thanks for stopping by!! aa thankyou!!!! and i will! i might post some traditional later on :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH MY<3 These are fabulous ;D Keep it up would love to see more : D

THANks!!! <3
and yes there is more to come :p

hey miharu, thanks for stopping by!! aa thankyou!!!! and i will! i might post some traditional later on :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

THANks!!! <3
and yes there is more to come :p

You're quite welcome : ) And looking forward to seeing it huhu^^

update!
a small traditional update, these are two a5 paintings i did a while back for school

reH6fOB.jpg
XEjTX6x.jpg
fTZuZb0.jpg
both of these paintings are oil on a5 canvis

WOW. You already know I love your traditional artwork, but I just had to stop by and tell you (again) that your art is crazy good. I'm really digging the shading on those pieces!

WOW. You already know I love your traditional artwork, but I just had to stop by and tell you (again) that your art is crazy good. I'm really digging the shading on those pieces!

haha thanks!!!
yea i spend alot of time on the shading, and it makes it easier it's in monochrome, the a5 bed took me like 6 hours to paint ;-;
because i spend so much time trying to get the shading right haha

Back