• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Greenhouse Wallpaper

Sasey

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
8287-1917-5781
Toy Duck Plush
Shadow Kitty Plush
Fancy Kitty Plush
Dreamy Bear Plush
Bee Plush
Dino Plush
Clownfish Plush
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Sheep Plush
Feedback
100% (178) +
Hello there friends!!
I am currently looking for the Greenhouse Wallpaper so I can finish a project I’m working on. Willing to pay TBT or anything else you my want. Thanks for your time!!

hi! if you’re still looking, i can sell you the greenhouse wallpaper for 3 tbt! :)

Last edited:
Hey there sorry for the late reply. I would love to get this from you. I will be on tonight around 8:00cst and tomorrow most of the day. Let me know what works best for you. Thanks again!

Hey there sorry for the late reply. I would love to get this from you. I will be on tonight around 8:00cst and tomorrow most of the day. Let me know what works best for you. Thanks again!
no worries! i should still be available at that time, just let me know when you’re ready! i’ll also be available all day tomorrow if we’re unable to trade tonight :)

no worries! i should still be available at that time, just let me know when you’re ready! i’ll also be available all day tomorrow if we’re unable to trade tonight :)
Hey I’m on now if you are available! Let me know if you want to deliver or have me pick up. Thanks so much!!

Back