[Guide] Cycling & Cycling Towns ➝ (UPDATED 12/6/16)

finally got a chance to update & add stuff about alexi's popularity list.
not 100% satisfied with it though so i may be adding/updating more sometime soon. c:​

i feel honored. c: haha thank you! I think you explained it perfectly.
I've been meaning to add another section with useful guides/threads & FAQ to my thread, & will definitely include this! ♥♥

i feel honored. c: haha thank you! I think you explained it perfectly.
I've been meaning to add another section with useful guides/threads & FAQ to my thread, & will definitely include this! ♥♥
hahaha yw of course. your list is gorgeous and definitely deserved a spot in here ♡
and thank you! :')​

when you want to start a cycling town, strictly because almost all the cycling threads are terrible right now.... and you want to show them how its done

when you want to start a cycling town, strictly because almost all the cycling threads are terrible right now.... and you want to show them how its done

Half of the cycling threads in the VTP atm aren't even active lmao. x___x lurkers keep bumping them up even though the OP hasn't been online/posted in days.. Well okay, maybe not half but theres quite a few.
& i've noticed a lot of them closing after just a couple cycles. It really is more stressful than it seems to be.

also you should make one! show em how it's donee. andgetmebunnieplease<3

Last edited:
Half of the cycling threads in the VTP atm aren't even active lmao. x___x lurkers keep bumping them up even though the OP hasn't been online/posted in days.. Well okay, maybe not half but theres quite a few.
& i've noticed a lot of them closing after just a couple cycles. It really is more stressful than it seems to be.

also you should make one! show em how it's donee. andgetmebunnieplease<3

I would have to buy ANOTHER copy of the game or delete Riften, Zephyr, or Rutabaga which I don't foresee...

1. yes lurkers bumping cycling threads that the OP hasn't updated since day 1
2. people listing in their rules that they will autovoid/ leave up for 15 minutes/ whatever and then leaving up one tier 6 for a whole day
3. using lurker lists, but only posting the high tiered villagers they get
4. just not listing their villagers.....
5. GOING SO SLOW

I bought a 4th copy of the game yesterday for cycling, i have 9 villagers and i've got my 100% approval rating. I've been TT'ing a day at a time (i did this for 2 hours yesterday) and i even did it on my lunch break and i'm currently time travelling now lol! but no one has pinged or been in boxes yet! i ended up TT'ing a year forward and then carried on TT'ing day by day but still no luck! I don't know what to do, can someone help me? x-x

I bought a 4th copy of the game yesterday for cycling, i have 9 villagers and i've got my 100% approval rating. I've been TT'ing a day at a time (i did this for 2 hours yesterday) and i even did it on my lunch break and i'm currently time travelling now lol! but no one has pinged or been in boxes yet! i ended up TT'ing a year forward and then carried on TT'ing day by day but still no luck! I don't know what to do, can someone help me? x-x

have you talked to tortimer about the island/ paid off your home loan.... I'm pretty sure thats a pre-req for it

have you talked to tortimer about the island/ paid off your home loan.... I'm pretty sure thats a pre-req for it
id recommend doing what toadsworthy said about paying off your first loan. I can't remember if I've ever found that to be required, I don't think it is, but it's worth a shot. also double check that no one moved out without you noticing, as that's happened to me before. I wouldn't TT years though, stick to days and if you're still not getting pings or a mover, you may just want to reset and try again. make sure you're also staying on speaking terms with your villagers as well; although they'll still move eventually, staying on speaking terms will keep them able to ping about it.

if all else fails though, reset! it's annoying to have to redo everything but sometimes you're better off that way. c:​

id recommend doing what toadsworthy said about paying off your first loan. I can't remember if I've ever found that to be required, I don't think it is, but it's worth a shot. also double check that no one moved out without you noticing, as that's happened to me before. I wouldn't TT years though, stick to days and if you're still not getting pings or a mover, you may just want to reset and try again. make sure you're also staying on speaking terms with your villagers as well; although they'll still move eventually, staying on speaking terms will keep them able to ping about it.

if all else fails though, reset! it's annoying to have to redo everything but sometimes you're better off that way. c:​

Omg! It actually worked lol! I tt'd 5 days after talking to Tortimor and a villager pinged me! Thanks guys i appreciate your help! :)

Omg! It actually worked lol! I tt'd 5 days after talking to Tortimor and a villager pinged me! Thanks guys i appreciate your help! :)

literally the same thing happened when I started my last cycling thread.... I was getting so POed that no one would leave, I looked it up to see if anything had to be done, and someone said no one moves out until you pay off the loan a little bit and/or talk to tortimer

Back