[Guide] Cycling & Cycling Towns ➝ (UPDATED 12/6/16)

Thank You
for taking the time & effort in putting this guide together!!

Bump for you

Wait, will cycling work before you've finished you development permit?
yep, I've done it before. it's a pain, because Isabelle will keep reminding you about it everytime you load the game, so I usually like to get it done ASAP. but yes, you can cycle without it!

yep, I've done it before. it's a pain, because Isabelle will keep reminding you about it everytime you load the game, so I usually like to get it done ASAP. but yes, you can cycle without it!
Oh, good, because it always takes me years (not literally) to finish that permit. :/
But I've found a way to keep villager's clothing original.
If you go to the Town Hall and talk to Isabelle about problematic citizens, you can rested their clothing/catchphrases/letters.
That's a way to reset everything.

Oh, good, because it always takes me years (not literally) to finish that permit. :/
But I've found a way to keep villager's clothing original.
If you go to the Town Hall and talk to Isabelle about problematic citizens, you can rested their clothing/catchphrases/letters.
That's a way to reset everything.
around the beginning of the section in here on starting a new cycling town, there's a link to the best method to obtain your permit fast! when I'm back on my computer I'll link it in here for you. it's been helpful for me, so maybe it'll help you too :)

and I'm not sure about catchphrases, but when you complain to Isabelle about a villager's shirt it just makes them change into a white gym shirt or something similar, not their original shirt D: but from all my time cycling I've found that just changing the able sisters designs has always kept my villagers from changing!

It's fine, I'll just tap it from the post. :)

And I should've tried that first...I just read it somewhere. I was just about to (Pekoe decided to wear my brick designs and she looks like she's camouflaging), but now I think I'll just wait for her to get a gift.

- - - Post Merge - - -

After all, I don't want Pekoe wearing a gym shirt.

Last edited:
Back