[Guide] Cycling & Cycling Towns ➝ (UPDATED 12/6/16)

Hi, I Was wondering if there is a way to control who moves in while cycling, like the method used to control who moves out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops, post merge :p

Last edited:
Hi, I Was wondering if there is a way to control who moves in while cycling, like the method used to control who moves out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

not really, unless you're willing to plot reset every single time a new villager is moving in, and even that would be very tedious and not even guarantee you who you want. if you build a campsite in your cycling town, you can just check that every time you load the game, and that'll give you a chance at snagging someone you want. also not guaranteed, but it'll keep you from plot resetting 1000 times!

not really, unless you're willing to plot reset every single time a new villager is moving in, and even that would be very tedious and not even guarantee you who you want. if you build a campsite in your cycling town, you can just check that every time you load the game, and that'll give you a chance at snagging someone you want. also not guaranteed, but it'll keep you from plot resetting 1000 times!

Alright, thx for the tip :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

When a villager moves out and you're down to 8 villagers, the next random plot reset will NOT have that same villager type. I think campsite villagers are still totally random; at least that has been my experience.

Do players have a preference for certain town names that villagers are adopted from? I'm considering turning my digital copy into a cycling town but am unsure of what to name it.

Do players have a preference for certain town names that villagers are adopted from? I'm considering turning my digital copy into a cycling town but am unsure of what to name it.
i don't think so, at least not from what i've seen in my experience both selling and buying from people. villagers often talk about their old town, so i know i personally prefer that the town name isn't horrible lol, but overall it doesn't seem to matter to most people. c:

Back