[Guide] Cycling & Cycling Towns ➝ (UPDATED 12/6/16)

I have now successfully mini cycled in my town to get the villagers I want thanks to the information in this guide.
Thank you very much :)

bump!

& also a question lol.
the method i use for cycling [same as the one in your guide] never fails to work.
but just now, when i did my 3rd reload, which should have a new villager and one in boxes...
isabelle didn't tell me anything.
i see the new villager, but nobody is in boxes o.o
what should i do from here? just tt day by day?

bump!

& also a question lol.
the method i use for cycling [same as the one in your guide] never fails to work.
but just now, when i did my 3rd reload, which should have a new villager and one in boxes...
isabelle didn't tell me anything.
i see the new villager, but nobody is in boxes o.o
what should i do from here? just tt day by day?
sorry for the late response! it looks like somewhere during your TT'ing you may have accidentally missed a step. like instead of going back a year and five days, you only go back a year, etc. unfortunately yes, now you'll have to TT day by day until you get a ping, and then you can resume cycling again.​
I have now successfully mini cycled in my town to get the villagers I want thanks to the information in this guide.
Thank you very much :)
you're welcome, I'm glad I could help! :)

Last edited:
yeah that was it. when i first woke up and went to cycle, silly me misread 3am for 3pm so the date was off lol. thanks so much for the reply though! tt'ing day by day worked & finally isabelle notified me. thanks ^^

yeah that was it. when i first woke up and went to cycle, silly me misread 3am for 3pm so the date was off lol. thanks so much for the reply though! tt'ing day by day worked & finally isabelle notified me. thanks ^^
you're welcome, I'm glad you got everything up and running again so quick! :)

Back