• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Guitar And Flute Duet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Hey guys,

I thought I'd share with you something my younger brother and I recorded. I play the guitar and he is playing the flute, and the piece we're playing is from the PlayStation 2 game called "Katamari Damacy". The song is called "Katamaritaino" and the original is a vocal piece, but we decided to do an instrumental version (besides, we couldn't find a singer). Please excuse the bad recording quality, it's because we don't have a good microphone... We're thinking of sending this clip to a recording studio to see what they think... Here's hoping they like it.

Take A Listen

What do you guys think?

SPORGE27 said:
Katamari's music is good, your brother plays flute though?
He started with the recorder but moved up to flute. He also plays a touch of xylophone...

I play guitar, mandolin, and a bit of piano.

Bulerias said:
SPORGE27 said:
He started with the recorder but moved up to flute. He also plays a touch of xylophone...

Mandolin? you bard!

:p

SPORGE27 said:
Bulerias said:
SPORGE27 said:

Mandolin? you bard!

All I need now is to sing while playing and I'll totally be a bard.

Im downloading it to my comp kuz I can't hear it on that site.. says some plugins are needed.. I'll edit my comments..

EDIT: You guys did pretty good! =D

UltraByte said:
Never heard any Kamatari Damacy music, but this has that total KD feeling. Nice. =D
We used some special effects in the beginning that simulated a wave going back and forth, so it goes through the speakers... I thought it added a nice Katamari touch to it all.

Bulerias said:
UltraByte said:
Never heard any Kamatari Damacy music, but this has that total KD feeling. Nice. =D
We used some special effects in the beginning that simulated a wave going back and forth, so it goes through the speakers... I thought it added a nice Katamari touch to it all.
Oh, sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back