• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Gulliver on the shore?

CHR:)S

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Classic Easter Egg
I got him just today on the shore. ANswered a question and he said he'd mail me a present later on. Is this supposed to happen on the second day of your town?

I got him just today on the shore. ANswered a question and he said he'd mail me a present later on. Is this supposed to happen on the second day of your town?

I actually got him today as well. For me, he was going to Peru :)

To my understanding he's a special visitor that can appear at any time :)

All I can say is, thank god for google. I would never have gotten the question right otherwise. And yes, it can happen on the second day.

I just got done speaking with him not too long ago... He was going to Belgium to eat chocolate. :p

I got him this morning! He was going to Singapore, which I had to look up. I love that he was waking up from a bad dream, it sounded really bizzare!

I got Redd on my second day. Some of my other friends were visited by Katrina. o: I'm happy I got a real painting donated. <3

Back