• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Gulliver!

Kluke

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
So I was walking to the beach to see Tortimer for the first time, and Gulliver was on my beach! I woke him up, helped him remember his destination by answering some trivia question, and then he said he would send me a souvenir in the mail! I'm excited! :)

I had Gulliver today too! He was going to India; I can't wait to see what he sends me tomorrow.
I also ran into Pascal today which was a surprise!

He came to my town on the 2nd day I had the game. He was going to England! And I got a Big Ben model as a souvenir :)

So I was walking to the beach to see Tortimer for the first time, and Gulliver was on my beach! I woke him up, helped him remember his destination by answering some trivia question, and then he said he would send me a souvenir in the mail! I'm excited! :)

Where was he going to?

Gulliver in my town was heading to Belgium; unfortunately I got a statue, not chocolate XD

I haven't seen Gulliver yet :( Sahara is in my town today but I cant get anything from her as my house, well, it's still a tent.

This part made me laugh xD

You can't do too much on your first day :(
I've just been catching a bunch of fish :) donated a load to the museum already :D

yeah :( I got a net yesterday and I've caught loads of cool bugs. Was hoping there'd be a rod today but nope, still a net and a shovel.

I met him today! He was going to China. THANK YOU SO MUCH MRS. AGUNDEZ! (She was my World Cultures teacher. Good thing we studied China!) But who doesn't know that China invented a lot of things and their population is really big? Well, some people, I suppose...I never knew until March...so those of you that didn't know, please don't let me offend you!^^"

Back