• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Gushing About My Favorite Villagers

MapleSilver

Frost Egg Collector
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
0436-6117-9609
Turquoise Squid Easter Egg
Red Pikmin Easter Egg
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Frost Easter Egg
Frost Easter Egg
Pink Hybrid Lily
Purple Violet
White Pansy
Frost Easter Egg
Frost Easter Egg
I often find myself on TBT talking about my favorite villagers and why I like them so much. Because of this, I figured I would post them all here as I can put more effort into a blog post than normal board posts.

Dora:

latest

Dora was a starter villager in my City Folk town and stayed there for over 6 years. This was particularly noteworthy as no other villager in that town would ever stay longer than 2 years. She lived in the top right corner next to one of the player houses. I ended up growing very attached to Dora because while other villagers would always come and go, she was a permanent part of my town.

Lolly:

175px-Lolly_NLa.png

One day, when I took my 3DS out in public, I Streetpassed someone who also played New Leaf. This turned out to be one of the best things to happen to me in an Animal Crossing game as their void happened to contain Lolly. She moved to my old town and I immediately liked her. Not only was her design great, but she reminded me of my own cat, both in looks and personality. Over time she became one of my favorite villagers. Unfortunately, one day she decided to move. To be completely honest, I was devastated. Her move was one of the main reasons I lose interest in and eventually deleted my old town. However, this story has a happy ending. Before I deleted that town, Lolly Streetpassed into another town, and I happen to know the owner. She lives in their town to this day as a valued resident. I find it nice how this single Lolly has managed to bring joy to 3 different people, and is still around despite moving so many times.

Carmen and Kitty:

ff6c6984a63af3b736e3b3c064977947.png
cec9f34f02159a4b8ca85eaed5bfee8e.png

It may seem odd to place 2 villagers together, but there is a good reason for it. Carmen and Kitty were both residents of my old Gamecube town. They also both lived in the same acre. Because of this, I have always seen them as counterparts to each other. They were by far my favorite villagers in that town. I would regularly send them letters containing gifts, and I really enjoyed seeing what they would send me back. I spent so much time inside both of their houses, and talked to them more than any other villager in that town.

Much to my dismay, Carmen was replaced by a rabbit. Due to this, that rabbit is one of my absolute least favorite villagers, second only to Biff. I will continue to rant about Carmen's unjust removal until she either comes back or I die of old age. Whichever comes first.

Luckily, Kitty was not removed in subsequent titles. In City Folk I would often see her in The City, always wanting her to move into my town, yet she never did. One day in New Leaf however, I found her camping in my old town, the same one Lolly lived in. Instantly, I knew she would become a resident once again. She moved in and stayed for several years. Unfortunately she eventually moved out, but I will remember the moments we had together.

Alfonso:

latest

Alfonso used to live in my City Folk town right next to my house. I like alligators, so to have one in my town was very exciting. Because of this, I would talk to him often, leading me to become very fond of him. He had great dialogue and seemed to talk to other villagers often. I would often send him fossils to display in his house. For some reason I imagined him to be a big fan of dinosaurs. He moved away after a couple years, and I haven't had him since. Hopefully I will be able to interact with him again one of these days.

Sprocket:

latest

Ever since I learned of Sprocket, I wanted to have him in my town. I always hoped he would move into my Gamecube town, yet he never did. Sprocket's design is probably my favorite out of every AC villager. I love his robotic aesthetic. He also vaguely reminds me of my favorite level in Ribbit King which is another Gamecube game I used to play a lot back then. Sprocket was always very elusive. I imagined him in my town but it always seemed sort of impossible. Then, one day I discovered he was reintroduced in the Welcome Amiibo update. I managed to find someone who owned a card of him and was finally able to move him into my town Taiga. He lives there to this day as my favorite resident of that town.

Admiral:

6b9672e50fe5610a76f96fd0f05fa540.png

Based on my current avatar, I'm sure absolutely no one is surprised by this. Admiral was a starter villager in my current Gamecube town Waterlog and I have become very attached to him as of late. Since he is the newest member of this list, I don't have as much to say about him as the other villagers here. His story is still ongoing and I look forward to seeing what happens with him.

I have many other villagers I like, but these ones stand so far above the rest that they deserve their own category. So far, none of the villagers in Fireleaf have made this list. I simply haven't had them long enough to compare to any of these villagers. I'm sure that when I have played Fireleaf enough, some of them will end up as my absolute favorites. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed reading this!

o gosh this post is so cute!! i love how you gush about your favorites, and how each has their special reason for being on your list. i can tell you care about these villagers a bunch~!

(i also think sprocket has an awesome design!)

doodle;bt16871 said:
o gosh this post is so cute!! i love how you gush about your favorites, and how each has their special reason for being on your list. i can tell you care about these villagers a bunch~!

(i also think sprocket has an awesome design!)
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it.

Back