• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Gyroids and why lower it back to 4!?

ripley4O77

RetroDeath
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Orange (Fruit)
This is kinda a complaint more so than anything useful but I love Gyroids, I collect them, always have, I use the series I like the most in my rooms. In Wild World you could use 4 at the same time per room. On the Wii you were allowed to turn 8 on at the same time, that was freakin' brilliant!

But now, they limited you again to 4, this makes no sense what so ever! I mean the 3ds can handle it without any doubt in my mind. The most stupid thing is that several Gyroid series have 6 in them! I mean, you can never turn on the entire series at the same time like you could on the Wii.

Why would they do that?

Favourite Gyroids:

Freakoids
Metatoids
Dingloids
Dekkoids
Croakoids
Timpanoids

I'm disappointed with that as well. Considering I'm making a gyroid orphanage, only 4 orphan gyroids will be dancing at a time.

I know, it completely ruins my gyroid exhibit in my museum. Hopefully this can be fixed with a patch if we demand it enough.

I don't know why they lowered it. I'm sure the 3DS could handle it. But maybe it can't and we just don't realize it? None of us our true experts on what the 3DS can really handle.

It doesn't matter to me anyways. I don't like gyroids that much.

RE: Revelations is a technically impressive game as is several games. It's puzzling that more than 4 gyroids cannot be activated at one time. This also goes for the fact that you can't send letters cross town like in City Folk. Thankfully New Leaf can be updated and hopefully these small issues will be rectified. Hopefully.

Take to Twitter folks. Or even Miiverse.

Speaking of Gyroids, does anyone know if Brewster still holds onto them for you? I really liked that feature in City Folk.

Ha, this doesnt affect me since I dont like gyroids in my house, but I can see why it would really bother someone who liked them. I only liked the Freakoids and the Poltergoids, or whatever the creepy ones are... theyre all kind of creepy.

Im pretty sure Brewster will store your gyroids once you build the roost.

I am only using Gyroids for my evil character and later for some other characters, so i won't really mind. :)

It is my understanding that Brewster no longer holds onto the gyroids. I may be wrong, though, so someone can correct me if I am.

It is my understanding that Brewster no longer holds onto the gyroids. I may be wrong, though, so someone can correct me if I am.

I have heard the same, that he doesn't store them anymore. We use one room in teh museum for that. I will only get him next week though so can't verify this yet.

Back