• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Gyroids! Take em!

michealsmells

👑👑👑
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
4757-8654-8195
Island
Utopia
Smash Ball
Tera Orb
Crown Trophy
The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 Patch
Cake
Cake
Cake
Chocolate Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (47) +
I've always loved to collect gyroids. They're some of my favorite items in the game... but I have too many. Way too many. So much that I dedicated a cult room in my basement that I'd rather use for something else now. The thing is that, besides selling them, I have no idea what to do with these things. I am dirt poor but I'd rather put it out there that I have a large collection of these than just sell them all away. I might as well give them to someone who would love them.

If anyone would like a specific kind of gyroid (besides poltergoids* or brewstoids), I can check my collection. I don't have time now but I will edit later to include everything that I DO have.

It'ss name your own price. It can be in Bells or TBT, and I don't mind either, and I will discount if I feel an offer is too high.

If you want to come visit to look them over/hear sounds/etc, you may! Just add me and post and I'll add you.

*I have one extra tall poltergoid if anyone wants to snag it.

Last edited:
Hello :) I'd love to take a look, if they're still available. Sooooo, since there's a good chance I sell them when someone needs it - I'm a gyroid hoarder as well - I wouldn't be able to recognize which ones are the ones from you and the ones I found myself, so I'd rather trade something for them if you're looking for something?
Thanks in advance!

I apologize for such a late reply, I was so busy yesterday! I'd love for you to come over and take a look at all of em. I'm not looking for anything in particular, really, which is why I tend to ask for bells or TBT. The only thing I could possibly wish for is either a peach collectible on here (which would be more than enough), or any item from any of Gracie's collections, save for Gorgeous and Princess.

I apologize for such a late reply, I was so busy yesterday! I'd love for you to come over and take a look at all of em. I'm not looking for anything in particular, really, which is why I tend to ask for bells or TBT. The only thing I could possibly wish for is either a peach collectible on here (which would be more than enough), or any item from any of Gracie's collections, save for Gorgeous and Princess.
Life outside AC happens, please don't be sorry. :)
Ah, then I'll carry my extra pieces from those sets. Thank you. I'm on for the rest of today. Hopefully see you later.

Once again, just exhausted and not very active, I'm sorry. Hopefully, you're still on because I'm finally here and ready whenever. I also need to know which FC to add :"D

Once again, just exhausted and not very active, I'm sorry. Hopefully, you're still on because I'm finally here and ready whenever. I also need to know which FC to add :"D

Ah hi! I figured I'm missing just 1 piece from Gorgeous set. >< Do you mind if I get that one piece later and carry the ones I have now?
And, I'll be using the 1st FC. Adding you now!

Actually, I have all of the Gorgeous and Princess sets, sorry! I probably didn't make that clear enough haha. I'm adding you and opening my gates.

Actually, I have all of the Gorgeous and Princess sets, sorry! I probably didn't make that clear enough haha. I'm adding you and opening my gates.

Aww then I'm not sure what I could give you. ;v; However, heading right over!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for the wait! Okay, so these guys are the ones I'd like to have. Thank you very much!

XTrbiEp.jpg

Aww then I'm not sure what I could give you. ;v; However, heading right over!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for the wait! Okay, so these guys are the ones I'd like to have. Thank you very much!

Thank you so much for helping me out with those, I hope you enjoy them!

- - - Post Merge - - -

*ignore post*

Howdy dowdy. You interested in some gyroids??

do you have any of the following?
mega bowtoid
tall buzzoid
tall clankoid
mega fizzoid
tall poltergoid
mega timpanoid
warbloid

Back