Not open for further replies.

WolfyWolf

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Small Mailbox
Feedback
100% (67) +
I thought I was collecting these but, well, they've just gotten on my nerves. I have two museum rooms basically filled with them and I'd like to sell them off. Since some people actually look for certain ones (?) I'll sell them here instead of just in game (for a time at least; I imagine selling them one by one will get on my nerves too XD)

Please pick up - I'm still working towards my station upgrade.
One person can get some for one orange - don't ask.
New plan is tell me what you're looking for and I'll check for it, or come on in and look yourself.
Price is pay what you want, preference to IGB to start.

Last edited:
May I have the tall oboid, the mini poltergoid, mini rustoid, mini warbloid? One of each.
I can get you the Golden can :)

Also check if you maybe have mini gargloid?

Last edited:
Edit: I just noticed that instead of logging into my account I must have created a new one by mistake . i Don’t even know how that happened.

Awesome! I'll get those together and check while I do.

I was just noticing that that one has a join date of 2015 but one post XD

Last edited:
Haha. Well now you know!

So the poltergoids are just the tall and normal and I don't spy a mini gargloid. But the other three are all set for you. Adding you and I'll open up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Open!

I will get them together!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added you and opening! Honestly, I don't even need exactly gold like, 2k is fine. Or, the orange :p

awesome I will add you now and look for your gate~

- - - Post Merge - - -

(I mean I'll wait for when you are ready before looking)

- - - Post Merge - - -

should I come over? I can pay in IGB.

I am! I'll gather the first group up and be right over.

Okay! I'm going to open my gates and leave the game running, so you can come and go as you please. If I'm not back from being AFK when you're done you don't have to wait for me to get back. Just make sure you don't run or take any other items! Also if you have not already, add my FC.

Last edited:
Okay! I'm going to open my gates and leave the game running, so you can come and go as you please. If I'm not back from being AFK when you're done you don't have to wait for me to get back. Just make sure you don't run or take any other items! Also if you have not already, add my FC.

Okay, I'll be very careful! Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back