• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Ha! Take that, rock!

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Okay so most of the day I spent placing down paths and doing a little tree planting, mostly around my villagers houses. Well, we all know one of the annoying things about this game are the immovable rocks that just want to be in the way, stifling us. Well one rock in my town decided it was just going to do just that.

Well I am smarter than a rock, so I ended up doing this:

View attachment 218508

Now I know its probably something other people have done, but not me. I dont place paths around my rocks because they could be money rocks. But just like I did yesterday (when I finally beat Classic 9.0 on SSB4 ) I decided to think outside the way I normally think. And it ended up working for me, just like it did yesterday.

The end.

Moral of the story: Rocks suck and we are smarter than rocks.

Good job, fellow comrade. You have neutralized our most dangerous enemy and reduced it to nothing more than a pleasant decoration. Your victory will surely serve as an example of our superiority, and serve as a humiliating defeat to our much hated nemesis.

WE ARE SMARTER THAN ROCKS!

Back