• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Had a perfect town: Suddenly "trash and weeds"?

jellophish

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I had a perfect town for up to 15 days, got a golden can, and everything. One day, I checked my town and Isabelle said it was perfect as usual. When my sister played with her player and talked to Isabelle about the citizen satisfaction, Isabelle suddenly said there was trash and weeds.

I went all over the town and I found no garbage at all. I did find some weeds, so I pulled them. (I asked Leif before but he said he saw no weeds on his walk)

I checked again today and Isabelle still said there were weeds and trash but I found nothing. Am I missing anything?

Do you happen to have anything just lying around on the ground? Furniture, rotten fruit? I think that can negatively affect your town's citizen satisfaction.

Any items on the ground is counted as trash. C:
The amount of trees & flowers in your town and some PWPs will affect your town rating, check this (link) for further info.

Last edited:
Aah that's right..I left gyroids around my sister's home because she collects them. I thought she had picked them up but I never noticed till now. Thank you!

Back