• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Hair Coloring!

I've also never dyed my hair. I've had several people and family try to convince me but it's just a personal decision. I know I could pull off other colors but I love my black hair too much to change it. I only wish my hair would grow out more, though.

I just bleached out my hair again!!! I missed my blonde! I love it. It can damage your hair, but you have to work hard to keep your hair supple and healthy. I use good deep conditioners and moisturizing hair care products and it still feels really good! My hair takes well to bleach, though. I have strong hair. I love blonde. I always go back to it. :) I have been every color under the sun, but out of all of them, I like red a lot and I love blonde the best!

Currently ash brown while I work my way back to blonde. Going from bright red to blonde is a pain and this is the third time I've done it now.

i've had this caramel color with highlights for the past 2 years and i've been wanting blonde but most salons want me to pay a **** ton. got tired of it so i bought manic panic hot hot pink the other day & i'm gonna do it today. i'm assuming it'll come out dark reddish but brighter on my highlights o:

i had my tips dyed a raspberry color that faded to red and then orange and i kept it blonde for a while. i cut it off in the spring and i kind of want to dye them again but my hair is shorter now at my shoulders so i wouldn't be able to just cut it off if i don't like it anymore

Last edited:
I used to dye my hair darker brown on a regular basis, but my natural hair's gone so dark I don't do it as often which is good I guess it's not that cheap but yeah unless it magically gets brighter I probably will keep it as it is.

I've had mine a coppery sort of auburn for the last two years or so. People ask me a lot if it's my natural color and when I tell them no they say it suits me well. It's really nice to hear tbh, I was afraid it'd be too flashy for me.

Probably not, I don't really want to damage my hair. But I probably would color my tips a neon teen color :)

After this (hot pink) I plan on either going teal or orange but im also seriously considering an extreme neon green

edit: thank you for all the responses I have a lot of inspiration now! :)

Last edited:
I want to dye the ends of my hair blue. Just the ends, but not all of the ends, only a section. I also want to get sideswept bangs and I want to dye a bit of that blue, too. The only thing is, my mom won't let me right now. So that sucks. I might do it when I'm older though :3

Do you guys color your hair, and if so do you have any color that you stick to?
Mine is freshly hot pink but I plan on just doing as much colors as possible this summer before school starts and I have to go back to blonde!

Yes, I've got no choice but to color my hair not only for fashion but I needed to because I've got gray hair already. I usually color it with an ash blonde or sometimes medium brown. It is just to hide my gray hair strands.

Hahahaha, I know I've written this else where but I've had so many colors in my hair I SWEAR. The whole gambit of colors. In high school I kind of went crazy with the hair colors. Senior year I started doing mostly black because it suit my complexion. But now I mostly dye my hair ranges of oranges and red to be closer to my natural color. But it's funny how no matter how crazy the red or orange color is, people STILL ask if it's natural. I guess since I'm a natural ginger all shades of "ginger" just seem natural on me. (Cause I mean, I've gone NEON orange and people were like "wow is that your natural color")

I am determined to dye my hair at some point. Obviously I want to get orange/red hair, because Ziggy. I also think maybe I'd look good with completely white hair, or maybe black hair. Or maybe mint!

I am determined to dye my hair at some point. Obviously I want to get orange/red hair, because Ziggy. I also think maybe I'd look good with completely white hair, or maybe black hair. Or maybe mint!

Yass! White hair looks so nice on everyone (imo) And once you go white it's easy to put other colors over it

I'm in cosmetology school so I feel obligated to experiment on my own hair. lol Since I started school in August I've been purple, green, teal, wild orchid, magenta, hot pink, teal/purple, and that's it. I'm done with color now because work.

I do, but nothing too crazy. I've done a blonde ombre and a dark red - that's about as crazy I have done. Last time I coloured my hair I coloured it back to my natural (ash brown - because my hair pulls red now), with "baby lights." At the end of September I will do the same thing.

I have dyed my hair so many colors. It was red for the longest time, but I let it grow out so now my hair is blonde on the top and pastel pink on the bottom :>

my tips are all dyed royal blue right now , i'm thinking of adding lavender to it before it completely fades to see what color i get and then i'll probably go for pink

Last edited:
Back