• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Hair salon

CHR:)S

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Classic Easter Egg
I'm wondering. Are there exclusive hairstyles when you get your hair done? Or are all the hairstyles there from the beginning.

Thanks c;

There are some styles/colors that are not available at the beginning. Currently, I'm sporting white, balding hair to complete my Santa look!

How do you unlock new hairstyles?

You don't 'unlock' new hair styles.
At the start of the game, depending on what you answer the questions with, will determine you look and hairstyle. There are only a few default hair styles available at the start of the game. After you spend 'x' amount at the able sisters - you'll unlock shampoodles, where you can change your hair style. She will ask you questions, and again, depending on your answer is, will determine your hairstyle. All the hairstyles are there, you just have to answer different questions to get them.

Back