• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop HaJi's New Leaf Tbt for IGB Shop 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaJi

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
2166-7136-4812
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (129) +

Current exchange is 1TBT for 400,000 IGB

Order form:
How many IGB?
Mayor name:
Town name:
Friend code:
Pick up or drop off?: Note that large prefers cannot be picked up.

***Hello! I've taken a rather abrupt hiatus from selling a while back. I've brought it back because I have time to fullfill orders and things in life have calmed down a bit for me. Thank you all for your understanding! I'm currently trying to save to get a name change! Exciting!

How many IGB? 5mil
Mayor name: Anna
Town name: New York
Friend code: 3068-1201-4234
Pick up or drop off?: Drop-off

if you can, i can do it in the next 1.5 hours
btw i worked out it would be 12.5tbt but i‘ll round it to 13 tbt :)

How many IGB? 5mil
Mayor name: Anna
Town name: New York
Friend code: 3068-1201-4234
Pick up or drop off?: Drop-off

if you can, i can do it in the next 1.5 hours
btw i worked out it would be 12.5tbt but i‘ll round it to 13 tbt :)
Hi! I was asleep but if you'd still like them i can

Yes please. Instead of you dropping all the bells, I could put random items in retail priced at 999,999 and you buy it, and then you drop the item outside retail.
unless you want to just drop the bells :)

Yes please. Instead of you dropping all the bells, I could put random items in retail priced at 999,999 and you buy it, and then you drop the item outside retail.
unless you want to just drop the bells :)
Ive never done it that way but we can do that if you'd like?

I would prefer the retail option btw I am available for the next 3.5 hours to trade. Could you please send your friendcode and my Timezone is AEST (GMT+10)

Last edited:
I would prefer the retail option btw I am available for the next 3.5 hours to trade. Could you please send your friendcode and my Timezone is AEST (GMT+10)
Ok i am GMT -4 and i'm in the process of moving so im not on as late. Lets decide on a time and I will PM you my FC

Ok, I think I could do it my time 8:30pm and your time 6:30am. If not, I could do 7am my time, 5pm your time.
Post automatically merged:

If you can, I can do it right now.

Ok, I think I could do it my time 8:30pm and your time 6:30am. If not, I could do 7am my time, 5pm your time.
Post automatically merged:

If you can, I can do it right now.
ok i'll dm you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back