• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Halloween Garden Room Help!

Kurisu1701

Thagador the Magnificent
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4261-8289-1322
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Cake
Yellow Candy
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Pear (Fruit)
Silver Mailbox
I've been reworking my home, getting ready for Halloween, trying to give it a Clue / Betrayal at House on the Hill sort of feel. I've been slowly working on it, but I've got a mental block on my back room. XP I was going for an enclosed garden, using Ivy Wall and Mossy Carpet, but I can't seem to find any thing that would fit the theme outside of Fake Valiant Statues, Spiders, Creepy Bat Stones (which I have none of... XD), and mushrooms.

So I need some help! Any suggested furniture pieces, bugs, fish, even screenshot of your own ideas, just something to help me get over this mental block. XD You're time is appreciated, thanks!

Dark plants like the mugho bonsai or the ponderosa bonsai would look nice.

So you say it's supposed to be a creepy garden? Hmm... I don't know if it can be refurbished by Cyrus, but if it can be recolored to a darker color, I think the Cupid Bench would be a good garden bench. Also maybe a Candle or an Oil Lamp next to one of those Creepy headstones to look like you're doing some sort of s?ance there? I would also put black flowers around... Other than that, I have no ideas. :/

Still working on the room. XP The cupid bench adds a nice color contrast to an otherwise dark room, so it fits with it's original color, and the suggested bonsai's look great along side it.

maybe the indoor scarecrow? and black and orange flowers -- whichever ones look best inside.

If you need a mossy flooring, I have qr codes for those in the pattern section on my blog. A link is in my sig.

This will be the final bump for this thread, cause I think I have a general idea of what to work with. I found the tile that I was aiming to theme the room after, so any more suggestions would be appreciated! It's still missing something, help jump-start my brain!

has04.jpg

Ive seen the spiderweb umbrella used in the corner of a room which looks cool, also the spider web wall clock maybe? Oh and the one fake art statue that is a lady with bat wings? that might fit.. just some small ideas. :)

There's also that crypt set that has the gravestone, and coffin, your garden can be a graveyard

There's also that crypt set that has the gravestone, and coffin, your garden can be a graveyard

Yeah, the creepy set, I've actually been looking for Creepy Bat Stones. That does seem to be the way the garden is going to go.

For those of you that helped, you gave me enough ideas to get my brain juices going! Here's the room so far, it's still missing a few pieces, but it's getting there! Thanks again guys!

2013-09-24 00.55.23.jpg

Last edited:
Back