🕸 ⋆。°✩Halloween Scribble Scrub YCH ₊˚🍄♱‧₊˚. OPEN w new bases

IMG-3124.png

IMG-3125.png

♡​

officially all done! 🥺 thank you so much to EVERYONE who showed interested in my lil store, I truly appreciate yous so much 💜 In true @~Kilza~ fashion, I have created some fun data based on what people picked LOL

x-1.png

x.png

⚰️ All coffins also chose bats (7/7)
🧙‍♀️ 93% of witches also chose moons (13/14)
🎃 85% of pumpkins also chose moons (17/20)
It’s soo perfect thank youuu!!! Also, love that data, I love stuff like that 🤓 feel free to pm me your PayPal email or send me an invoice and I’ll send it right over! 🥰

officially all done! 🥺 thank you so much to EVERYONE who showed interested in my lil store, I truly appreciate yous so much 💜 In true @~Kilza~ fashion, I have created some fun data based on what people picked LOL

x-1.png

x.png

Let's not forget that I was the only person who ordered more than one character!

IMG-3124.png

IMG-3125.png

♡​

x-1.png

x.png

OH THIS IS ALL SO ADORABLE AHHH thank you so much! I love the stats too they're so cool!

I'll send over the TBT right away, I think I forgor to do it sooner.

x-1.png

x.png

I definitely enjoyed looking at that data! Interesting to see some of the trends that emerged.

back in business with a price increase?!?! yes... altho these are YCHs, they're very customised and i don't mind any extras u want (as u can see from last years)... so, it's either 400tbt, £6 or collectibles from tier 6 and above from this ! any questions just dm me : >

happy october autumnal hallowen yay... is anyone else rly tired

Back