• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Halloween Trick or Treat idea?

roroselle

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
New Horizons Token
Ancient Lantern
Green Fair Pinwheel
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
Bronze Trophy (Third Place)
I saw this idea on tumblr, no one was actually planning it but the idea was floating around.

The person said exactly:
GUYS GUYS GUYS remember that AC Prom thing that happened a short while back well we need to arrange something like that on Halloween where everyone dresses up and a bunch of people have their gates open so you can visit and go ?Trick or Treat!? and they?ll give you a wrapped up present as a treat COME ON WE HAVE TO
reblog this so someone with good organisational skills might see and do this? owo

I think this is such a cute idea, and maybe around Halloween time a thread should be made asking people to sign up for the Halloween Trick or Treat event. So people will sign up by a deadline then I, or anyone willing to help, will gather all Names & FCs and input them in a masterlist. Then the day before Halloween everyone add as many people as you can and be sure to somehow contact the person that you've added them so they can add you back. Then on Halloween, you can open your gates for a bit let people through to give you a treat or just go to people's gates. Everyone must visit towns too, not only just leave gates opened. Town rules still apply when visiting another player's town. And PREFERABLY leave once you drop your gift off. And don't forget COSTUMES!

It's only a rough outline, any suggestions?

All the gifts should be wrapped ^^ I love this idea and I want to do it~

Instead of people dropping off gifts, I'd just have a bunch of wrapped gifts on the ground and let the person visiting choose one. Just because usually you don't drop gifts off when you're trick or treating.

Also, maybe have people sign up for a time their gate will be open?

I'd definitely be interested in doing this, as long as I don't have 9 villagers for some reason (Nintendo, y u allow us to get voided villagers?)

Last edited:
This sounds like a great idea. I might give out candy or fortune cookie prizes as gifts. I feel like I have to start wrapping them now >.<

Instead of people dropping off gifts, I'd just have a bunch of wrapped gifts on the ground and let the person visiting choose one. Just because usually you don't drop gifts off when you're trick or treating.

Also, maybe have people sign up for a time their gate will be open?

I'd definitely be interested in doing this, as long as I don't have 9 villagers for some reason (Nintendo, y u allow us to get voided villagers?)

That's a good idea! Well both ideas thanks :)

Back