• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Halothree

JJRamone2

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
halo3sexy.jpg

C&C please.

Looks pretty nice, but the splash in the bottom left corner doesn't seem right.

I agree with Flygon, the splash is a bit off, but the sig itself is pure awesome-ness.

9.9/10

I don't see what's so special about Halo. Dont kill me!!!

I like the banner though.

JJH0369

JJH0369 said:
I don't see what's so special about Halo. Dont kill me!!!

I like the banner though.

JJH0369
Don't worry I don't like Halo either

:p I just wanted to make a sig and I couldn't think of much.

OddCrazyMe said:
My computer = major gay

Can't see it. Sorry. Maybe reupload it.
wait, you have a little word filter thing on your computer right? Because the filename is halosexy.jpg so that'd be the problem.
(I put sexy in italics so you can see this.)

JJRamone2 said:
OddCrazyMe said:
My computer = major gay

Can't see it. Sorry. Maybe reupload it.
wait, you have a little word filter thing on your computer right? Because the filename is halosexy.jpg so that'd be the problem.
(I put sexy in italics so you can see this.)
oh...

that'd make sense.

*blows up stupid word censor*

Font could be better, doesn't exactly match the theme (of Halo).

did that on purpose rather than using capitols, trying something different.
Also at that one dude: Halo is a generic shooter that Microsoft bought out and so could afford to hype to the level of fame it is at now. I don't like it at all and have never found any enjoyment in playing it. Half Life 2, hell the first Half Life is a hundred times better.

JJRamone2 said:
Also at that one dude: Halo is a generic shooter that Microsoft bought out and so could afford to hype to the level of fame it is at now. I don't like it at all and have never found any enjoyment in playing it. Half Life 2, hell the first Half Life is a hundred times better.
Eh, I don't know about that. But I think they are both good games... but not so good that I would want to play them online everyday for 3 years, which thousands of people do.

JJRamone2 said:
Really? You kind of have that whole Halo thing going on. When I first came i was like "That guy plays Halo."

Back