• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Happy home academy

Spider

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
What theme have you chosen and what sort of stuff do you have in your house? I have the anteque but i only have 20,000 points for the exterior.I want to keep my rooms themed with the different collections like Rocco or cabin, is there a way to switch the academy thing off?

I chose Harmonious just simply because I love Japanese stuffs, I had two rooms of them even before I was allowed to choose the theme

Yes, you can end the theme challenge, if that's what you're asking.
I got the theme challenge over with quick by removing all but a few non-fairy tale items and putting the parts of the sets I had in all the rooms. None were full sets but one (lovely) and I got the maximum reward for that (which I'll never use). Other than lovely, I had Mermaid (only missing lamp), Lovely, Rococo, Regal and the flower furniture from weeding day.

Don't worry too much about how things are looking, unless you want to keep the theme permanently. Just get the points and then you can make your house look the way you want it to without the HHA's paralysing restrictions.

I've changed my theme again (I had rustic before antique ) I can't remember I've changed it to. Is there one called 'classic'? I'll find out tomorrow.

Back