• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Happy Home Designer + First post!

SpookyMemes

barely active
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Blue Hybrid Violet
Blue Hybrid Violet
So about an hour ago, I just received my Happy Home Designer game for my birthday! I've read people say on the forums that it's boring and you shouldn't bother buying it if you want a game that can keep you playing for days. But, I think differently! So this is my review of Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer.

First thing that stood out: Customization! In New Leaf, you can't choose what your character looks like, you have to use a guide to get a certain hairstyle, and eye look. In HHD, you can choose a hairstyle, haircolor, eye shape/look, and even your skin color (which is super important to me).

Second: Free Amiibo card, heh. I don't know if all of the games come with an Amiibo card, but mine did, and I got Kapp'n!

Third: It's not just building houses. Once you design a villager's house, it saves into a "client book" and you can visit them anytime. You can also scan in some villagers to invite them to a house, it's really cute! My first client was Goldie, and I scanned in Wendy to come over. The one thing I didn't like was that I could only talk to Goldie, and Wendy would only do the hello emotion. But I took a picture of Wendy sweeping the floor, lmao.

Since I just got the game, I haven't unlocked anything else so I can't really come up with any other points. But for now, I think the game is fun! Hope you enjoyed my little mini-review of HHD, if you weren't sure to get it.

Back