• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Happy Home Showcase?

Datsu

Gigi Puncher
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Does anybody know how to get the Happy Home Showcase homes from SpotPass?
Is there an option to download them, or is the feature just not available yet?
I don't know why, but I'm really interested in seeing what other people have done with their houses and don't want to have to wait for the dream suite haha =P

the happy home showcase should be past where nooks and stuff is go up a little further

http://bidoofcrossing.tumblr.com/post/49658533547/animal-crossing-new-leaf-happy-home-showcase

I know that haha, I just unlocked it, but it's absolutely empty and they were saying that they would randomly give you other players houses through spotpass in the NA version. I wasn't sure if it's an automatic thing or if I need to go somewhere to get the houses, but my Happy Home Showcase is empty lol.

I know that haha, I just unlocked it, but it's absolutely empty and they were saying that they would randomly give you other players houses through spotpass in the NA version. I wasn't sure if it's an automatic thing or if I need to go somewhere to get the houses, but my Happy Home Showcase is empty lol.

i think you would have to walk past people who have the game or they may add your friends who have the game im not really sure...i think the treehouse videos by nintendo 1 of those episodes explains this

I've had access to the HHS for several days now and I still don't have any homes in there either.

Edit: oookay. So nintendo just hasn't sent out any homes over spotpass I guess?

I'm pretty sure that you take your 3DS (on Sleep Mode) with you when you go on errands or something (or just somewhere where you go by a lot of people) and if you pass by someone using StreetPass, their home will show up.

I don't know if this is true or not, so I'd confirm it. ^_^

I'm pretty sure that you take your 3DS (on Sleep Mode) with you when you go on errands or something (or just somewhere where you go by a lot of people) and if you pass by someone using StreetPass, their home will show up.

I don't know if this is true or not, so I'd confirm it. ^_^

I accidentally double posted the above.. (this is the second post, just edited). Sorry!

Nintendo did say that they would be releasing homes through spot pass, might take them a while to do so though. :)

She was asking about the Spotpass feature, not Streetpass.

The feature isn't available yet as far as I know.

Oh okay because I was wondering the same thing lol Hi everyone Im new here but not new to AC.. always get re-addicted to it lol, proud new owner of a 3ds and Ac new leaf :)

I went to the Nintendo AC:NL meetup in Vancouver last Saturday, and I got SO MANY Happy Homes. Seriously. Some people have very little in their homes, but some have really great stuff. I've ordered all the lucky cats, the claw game (!), a soda fountain dispenser thingy, capsule toy dispenser, and a tatami bed.

The claw game is the cutest thing ever. I'm going to make my basement a gaming room now.

I don't know if I should ask here or not but I have a related question: What happens when the showcase fills up? Are you just stuck with the houses of the people you streetpassed already?

I believe that when you start to overflow it replaces the older homes first (barring any favorited houses) and then just goes from there

Back