• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Happy House Academy Challenges: Part One

Dunquixote

Autistic Social Failure - Semi hiatus
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
White Carnival Mask
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Fancy Kitty Plush
Shadow Kitty Plush
I made a few posts on tumblr back in May (May 4 to be exact) about both, the regular HHA challenge and the theme challenge; sometime after I started posting The Bell Tree Forums, I thought about re-posting it in my Bell Tree Blog. When I was still doing those challenges (more so with the theme challenge than with the regular one), I found it difficult to get past a certain score as well as not letting the score drop whenever I added or removed furniture. I remember having difficulty finding some sources that gave tips on how to reach the scores of 150,000 and 1,100,000 points; so, I thought I'd post what I did once I finished the challenges, on my tumblr to provide some sort of visual for other ACNL players who were having difficulty completing them.
May 4, 2015

Mayor Amanda's Home

View attachment 235630

View attachment 235632

This screenshot was taken of what was my main room at the time of the regular HHA challenge. It wasn't one of my favorite rooms because I felt that I couldn't put as much of my personal taste into the room as I could with my other rooms.

Furniture Used: Display Stand, Fancy Frame (with one of my custom designs; it's based on the game cover of Dragon Age: Inquisition), Gaston's Picture, the Moving Painting, Puddles Picture, Punchy's Picture, Regal Armoire, Regal Bed, Regal Bookcase, Regal Carpet, Regal Chair, Regal Clock, Regal Dresser, Regal Lamp, Regal Sofa, Regal Table, Regal Vanity, Regal Wall, Regal Wall Lamp, the Serene Painting, Trash Bin, the Worthy Painting.

I think that at one point I had a few Rococo candlesticks on the wall too.

View attachment 235631

This is the room on the left of the main room; I liked this room more than I liked the main room. I didn't have the neutral wall until long after I was done with the challenge.

Furniture Used: Coffee Cup, Laptop, Large Magazine Rack, Minimalist Bed, Minimalist Chair, Minimalist Clock, Minimalist Dresser, Minimalist Lamp, Minimalist Minitable, Minimalist Ottoman, Minimalist Table, Minimalist Wardrobe, Neutral Floor, Poster Stand (with another one of my custom designs; it's the logo of the Inquisition from DAI), Rococo Wall, Sleek Stereo.

I think I also had three paintings in this room, but I don't remember which ones; also, I had some trophies out, but again, I'm not 100% sure which ones they were (I think they're the HHA plaques).

View attachment 235633

This was my favorite room (it was the room on the right of the main room) and is the only room that I still have (though there were some significant changes made between then and now). Initially, I did not like this room; the Classic set isn't one of my favorite furniture sets. Also, while I was doing the regular HHA challenge, as I played around with the different furniture I acquired; I somehow managed to -- accidentally at first, make the layout resemble a room from Dragon Age: Inquisition ~ see below in spoiler.

*Screenshots in spoiler taken from EatSleepPlay's "Dragon Age Inquisition Walkthrough Part 2 The Threat Remains Main Quest Part 1 No Commentary."

Furniture Used: Biwa Lute, Classic Bed (with meglish's Free Marches design used), Classic Bookcase, Classic Buffet, Classic Carpet, Classic Chair, Classic Clock, Classic Desk, Classic Sofa, Classic Table, Classic Vanity, Classic Wall, Classic Wall Shelf, Custom Design (one of mine that is based off of part of a mural in Solas's room in DAI), Fancy Frame, Fireplace, Gladys' s Picture, Hamlet's Picture, Harry's Picture, Modern Wood Closet, Modern Wood Lamp, Sea Globe, Tiki Torch, Treasure Chest, Wall Flowerpot. I know I had three paintings in this room, but I can't remember what ones.

View attachment 235634

This was the room straight across from the main room; at the time, this was another of my favorite rooms, though, I did not like how the Lucky Cats looked in the room.

Furniture Used: Common Painting, Cool Globe, Golden Bed, Golden Chair, Golden Carpet, Golden Clock, Golden Closet, Golden Dresser, Golden Man. Golden Screen, Golden Table, Golden Wall, Golden Wall Torch, Golden Woman, HHA Jacket, HHA Tee, Lefty Lucky Cat, Lucky Black Cat, Lucky Cat, Lucky Gold Cat, Phonograph, Plate Armor, Yellow Roses.

I think that that's the Scenic Painting I see in the screenshot; I don't remember what paintings I used for this room aside from the Common Painting, which can be clearly seen above the Cool Globe. I used three paintings in this room just as I had in the other rooms.

View attachment 235635

This was my upstairs room and I did not like it at all; I just threw furniture anywhere and that was that.

Furniture Used: Alpine Bed, Alpine Chair, Alpine Closet, Alpine Kitchen Cart, Alpine Lamp, Alpine Low Table, Alpine Panel, Alpine Rug, Alpine Shelf, Alpine Sofa, Alpine Wall, Brewstoid (I can't tell which one it is), Crab Clock, Dynamic Painting, Gold Fish Trophy, Gold HHA Trophy, Kiwi Stool, Large Alpine Table, Pop-up Book, Sanshin, Sitar, Snake Plant, Tiki Torch, Ukulele, Upright Piano.

Again, I can't remember all of the paintings I used for this room.

After I finished the regular HHA challenge or when I was getting close to reaching the 150,000 points; I was starting to think about what theme challenge I would pick. At the time, I was referring to only Thonky's guide on the HHA challenge; from looking at the guide, I fell under the impression that a lot of the sets or furniture I used were part of the Harmonious theme, so, I planned on doing the Harmonious theme challenge...But, later, I came to find out (by May 8) that Thonky's list wasn't entirely accurate ><. I was hoping I wouldn't have to change much of the furniture that I had used from the regular challenge.

Attachments

• HNI_0012.JPG
    HNI_0012.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 42
  • HNI_0017.JPG
    HNI_0017.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 42
  • HNI_0016.JPG
    HNI_0016.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 60
  • HNI_0019.JPG
    HNI_0019.JPG