• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Hard badges

mrsharkman22

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Well I just looked at a list of all the badges in Animal Crossing New Leaf and some of these are really hard. Heres a few.

Expert saver -Have 100,000,000 bells with you
Expert tradesman - Make 10,000,000 bell from selling turnips
Expert host - Have 500 people come to your village
Expert player - play for 500 hours

Yeah...... And this is not even all of them. What do you guys think of these?

I'm pretty sure I could do the 500 hour one. Give me a year... or less.

The website I found the list on listed it as 500 people not different people. Still most people who want that will have to leave and come back to get it.

All possible w/ time- my major disappointment w/ New Leaf is the lack of a proper stat counter. How can a game that focuses so heavily on collection & player action NOT have a counter listing statistics? :(

All possible w/ time- my major disappointment w/ New Leaf is the lack of a proper stat counter. How can a game that focuses so heavily on collection & player action NOT have a counter listing statistics? :(

Eventually your tree will reach a certain height. At that point, you can sit on the bricks and you'll see your stats such as when each store was built, when you did what, etc. It also will show you your wifi visitor count. It may show how many hours you put into the game, but you can check that right now with your Activity Log.

Well if it makes you feel any better you can keep track of your time by looking at the activity log. But for everything else I do not think there is a way.

The streetpass badge will be the most difficult for those who rarely get streetpasses.

Eventually your tree will reach a certain height. At that point, you can sit on the bricks and you'll see your stats such as when each store was built, when you did what, etc. It also will show you your wifi visitor count. It may show how many hours you put into the game, but you can check that right now with your Activity Log.

Never knew that. How long do you have to wait?

...you'll see your stats such as when each store was built, when you did what, etc. It also will show you your wifi visitor count. It may show how many hours you put into the game, but you can check that right now with your Activity Log.

Thanks, that's a start! I'll like a more obsessive listing (as most AC players are fanatics!), like my fishing stat- time spent, success %, largest catch, caught most of, etc. And even # of times I wacked a neighbor w/ a net, # of neighbors banished, # of weeds pulled, most frequented visitor, mini game high scores, & many more. Le sigh, come on Nintendo! I want to brag about how pro I am netting butterflies! :-\

The streetpass badge will be the most difficult for those who rarely get streetpasses.

-.- I know, it's awful. I've never gotten a street pass before at all. And I don't feel comfortable bringing my 3DS out of my house, even if I DID actually go places.

I wont be able to get the street pass badge OR any of the items you get from players at the Happy Home Showcase plaza. ;-;

-.- I know, it's awful. I've never gotten a street pass before at all. And I don't feel comfortable bringing my 3DS out of my house, even if I DID actually go places.

I wont be able to get the street pass badge OR any of the items you get from players at the Happy Home Showcase plaza. ;-;
I rarely get streetpasses from other people.
I took my 3DS's to the local mall and didn't get a single streetpass. I even went past an EB Games and nothing. :c But I can at least streetpass myself now.

Back