• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Hardest Decision Time ;-;

SuperTabbyChan

Loving you as I do~
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I've been villager plot resetting for Marshal since I'm dead locked into smug villagers, with no luck. Quillson's (yuck) plot is currently in my town...along with Mitzi in my campsite.

Mitzi is my ultimate dreamie. She means more to me than Marshal or any other villager in the game, but I'm torn. If I let Quillson move in I can just get him to move out no problem, then I'll probably be waiting for Butch of Felicity or Phoebe to move out so I can villager plot reset for Erik, since I'd probably be dead locked into lazy villagers, or cranky, depending on who moves out first.

But I'm so torn. I've waited so long for Mitzi to show up and I've worked so hard for Marshal. Does anyone have any guidance to offer?

Hmmm I have no idea, which one do you really want the most?
I don't know much about any of the villagers from ACNL cause this is the first AC I've actually really gotten into.
I hope you make the right decision :)
Sorry I wasn't much help :/

If you can get Quillson to move out afterwards, no problem, wouldn't that deadlock you into smug villagers again?

If you can get Quillson to move out afterwards, no problem, wouldn't that deadlock you into smug villagers again?

Actually you can't get locked into getting a villager type that just moved out, so I wouldn't get smug. I'd probably get Lazy so I'd be resetting for Erik~

I would just get Mitzi since she's the highest on your list, then-- after that, give Quillson the boot, reset for whatever villager of your next locked personality type you prefer, boot somebody ELSE, and then keep resetting for Marshal, since there aren't that many Smug villagers anyway.

I would just get Mitzi since she's the highest on your list, then-- after that, give Quillson the boot, reset for whatever villager of your next locked personality type you prefer, boot somebody ELSE, and then keep resetting for Marshal, since there aren't that many Smug villagers anyway.

Thanks for the advice - doing that now. Quillson is actually in a really great spot hahaha. He's not staying long but while he's here he won't cause much trouble :)

Also, I'm going to try and get the stew from Mitzi in the campsite~ Thanks!

Mitzi is really cute. :p I think taking her is the right option since she's your highest priority.

Back