• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

has anyone done a whole island based on the Sylvanian Families (1987 TV series)?

I haven’t seen the TV series yet, but I love sylvanian families and that sounds really adorable! Good luck with your island!
^^
thankyou *if i actually decide to do it, that is*

ep 6: "Daddy's Little Girl / Beauty and the Beast", ep 7: "The Wheel Thing / Muddy Waters" & ep 8: "There's No Place Like Home / Tough Enough" are missing on youtube, but all the other episodes are there, if you decide to watch it :>

I’ve heard of the series but I haven’t watched it yet. It’s based on Calico Critters right. My Cousin Jenny loves Calico Critters. She has a collection of Calico Critters.
:3

i looked up calico critters on google & i guess it is :> it said that they're the same thing :3

Please share your progress if you'd like! I am a big Sylvanian fan and would really enjoy seeing you progress 💌
sure :3

i'm making the map on happy island designer at the moment :> i'll share that via pm :3

Hey! Are you still working on this?

Sylvanian Family is still somewhat popular here in Japan, here are some pics I took recently!

IMG_3550.jpg
IMG_3552.jpg

I don't know why, but it reminded me of this oldschool Anime about a family that lived around Gettysburg either before, during, or after the Civil War.

are they really? i never knew that : o

but no, i haven't really been working on this recently, to be honest.... 😅
the 2nd pic is adorable ^^
Yes! I didn't know about the anime though, just the epoch toys. They're in most toy stores here.

I bought an old GBA game of it used but it's a bit creepy looking lol

Yes! I didn't know about the anime though, just the epoch toys. They're in most toy stores here.

I bought an old GBA game of it used but it's a bit creepy looking lol

: O !

i never knew there was a sylvanian familes game... nice :3 probably wouldn't play, though....

Back