• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Has anyone ever cried over a villager moving?

Erik bailed on my main town, who was one of my dreamies given to me by a good friend :(
I didn't cry but I felt like throwing away my game

I was really bummed when Carmen was moving, and when Dizzy was moving (my last starter </3). But I didn't cry.

I got shock and upset when Zell move out by accident, he and I already bond to be best friend and he decide to leave me ;_; But I didn't cry, just get over emotion and shock, ruined my mood badly but tears just can't flow out ;_;

I haven't cried over a villager but a couple of years ago, my brother TTed Cookie out of my ACCF town. I was so mad at him for doing that and he knew I loved her so much. She was one of my starting villagers in my town. ACCF was my first AC game to own. I was so attached to her because I love the color pink and I love dogs. She also lived right next to me in ACCF. I've played ACWW before on my friend's DS. But Cookie and I were reunited a month ago on my New Leaf town :D. Then a week and a half ago, I accidentally TTed Vesta out of my town but luckily someone is holding her for me. Man, I was in panic mode when I thought I would never see my Vesta again.

I'm pretty bummed about Muffy moving out on me unexpectedly yesterday. :( Luckily, a sweet person here on the board adopted her so I know she'll have a good home! The funny thing is, I announced this event to my family this morning, and my husband was all, "uh...sorry?" but my kids both said, "Oh no! Poor Mom!" and wanted to hug me. Being a kid with them is fun.

I'm going to let my youngest decide which uchi I should get next. It's sad to lose a villager, but it does allow the game to open up new doors!

I've been lucky up to this point that I have never had a villager sneak out of my town but if someone important does, I'd be a mix of mad and sad. It just takes the value out of my town.

Marshal just moved today, without me knowing. I've been so busy with school and work. I was like :eek: wtf Marshal. Totes thought we were bff's how could he do that crap? I'm not sad...more like mad. If it were Biskit though....I would be crying :/ I love that dog

I remember getting REALLY angry at myself when I lost Punchy and Whitney in my old town because of careless TTing, to the point that I punched myself repeatedly in the head (Not the smartest place to attack woOPS) and just spent huge whiles hating myself for those mistakes...

But when I lost Marshal (Also at my old town, ALSO stupid TTing), but I loved him so much I seriously just stoped playing for like two days (In a time when I played AT LEAST 6 hours daily, usualy 10) because I was so depressed about it.

(And yeah, I have decided I will never ever time travel more that just a couple minutes around all in the same day (And will try to make those happen as little as possible) )

the thing is, back when I had ACCF, I had Moe as a starter; I had to go out of the country for more than a month, but the place I was staying in had a Wii, so I brought my copy of the game. I booted it up and Moe wasn't there 0___0
I literally cried in public oh gosh

I bought a copy of WW there and reset every time Moe wasn't a starter. When I finally came home, I immediately checked the game again ? Moe was still there!

He never moved out (I checked CF recently, he's still there) so it was more like I moved out but came back. What I think is heartbreaking is the fact that we'll never know if the villagers actually feel the same way we do if they'd ever move out = w =

I'm currently doing the 16 villager cycle twice for Julian and Chrissy due to my foolish TTing e A e

Last edited:
When Lobo moved to my best friend's town when I had GC I'm pretty sure I cried haha. I was like 8 or 9 years old so...

I tore up a bit inside of the remains of my heart when Isabelle told me she was going to leave he next day ;-;
will cycle you back, bby <3

Twenty something and I cried when Flurry moved out because I'm so in love with hamsters and I loved Flurry to death, she was one of my original villagers. Boyfriend had to hold me and take me out to cheer me up.

It's silly, but at the same time its not. I really grew attached to Flurry and she's still my favorite villager to-date and I really miss her. :<​

I haven't had tears but when Lucky or Rosie moved, I was like FREAKING out like what no please i was legit flipping out. Also once in WW I got Dotty from my sister's town by accident and she was her "dreamie" (before acnl i didn't know what a dreamie was)and told me not to let her move. One day she decided to move and I was like oh **** o.o.

Yes...one tear came out when my Zell left </3
I now have him back! :D

Back