• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Has anyone ever tracked the number of completed favor sounds to friend status

Classygirl

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Lobo
Mint
November Birthstone (Topaz)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Spring Shamrock
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
January Birthstone (Garnet)
So I started a new town with the purpose of getting all the pictures the hard way the game way through friendship and then passing the villager on for a new villager. I got one that I already have and I think he is my highest friend I gave him an oarfish..has anyone ever kept track of favor sounds or ways to tell friendship level I am not taking any chances of the let them leave for mail technique and am not really rushing as I got another copy for Xmas lol and think I will cycle for just generosity on that one..but anyone know how to tell clues to the friend ladder...

I haven't but that's an interesting idea. I feel like the sounds differ for the villagers personalities rather than the friendship level.

I don't think there's a set number of favors you do before getting pics. I've gotten some within 2 or 3 weeks and some come after 6 months. I treat all of my villagers well and do as many favors as I can for them. The only ones I ever deny are fish/bug requests.

Back