Throwback Tickets
Confetti
の
つ
ど
森
う
ぶ
I just read here that you have to spend over 12000 bells and at least 10 days have to have passed until Timmy and Tommy's Nookling Junction is upgraded -_-

According to here it's 12000 bells and 7 days.

Either way, i'm getting impatient -_- It's only day 3 in my town xD

Uh, thanks for telling us about your impatience I guess... What exactly is the point of this thread?

Uh, thanks for telling us about your impatience I guess... What exactly is the point of this thread?

I was wondering which one was correct...

And isn't the whole point of a forum to raise a topic and encourage discussion?

You need to chill out a bit. If you don't like a thread, click the back button; if you think it's inappropriate/unnecessary, report it.

Japanese wiki says it's seven days. Seven days is probably the right one.

Either way it's a long time.... :p
I hope the seven days one is right, can anyone confirm this? Thanks. :)

If its seven days I should get mine tomorrow.... or they will tell me its being built tomorrow.

The Japanese wiki also mentions it's 7 days after your first community project has been built. That could be why one site listed it as 10 days instead of 7.

The Japanese wiki also mentions it's 7 days after your first community project has been built. That could be why one site listed it as 10 days instead of 7.

Oh man >.< I only got my Development Permit granted today lol

If you don't like this thread there is no point in you posting in it :) So next time you can just ignore something you don't like

In reply to the actual topic I have only read its 10 days I didn't read 7 days anywhere ALSO I read it was 15000 bells not 12000

I have heard that it can be accomplished by buying 15 items instead of a dollar amount. I hope that is true because it will take me forever to spend $12000+ when all of their items are cheap.

I have heard that it can be accomplished by buying 15 items instead of a dollar amount. I hope that is true because it will take me forever to spend $12000+ when all of their items are cheap.

I think you're right. I think it's 15 items (not paper etc) or 12000 bells; which ever you manage to do first allows them to upgrade.

I don't think I've spent 12,000 bells at my Nooklings Junction. They never have anything good.
At least I have the wealthy town ordinance, that should help me out some when purchasing items.

I've only been buying fortune cookies from them to get items. I hope those count toward the 15 items.

I don't think I've spent 12,000 bells at my Nooklings Junction. They never have anything good.
At least I have the wealthy town ordinance, that should help me out some when purchasing items.

I just buy everything in the first few days... I probably wouldn't have if i'd of known it won't upgrade for 7-10 days anyway >.<

I've only been buying fortune cookies from them to get items. I hope those count toward the 15 items.

They do count. They also count as 500 bells worth of sales towards the 12000 target.

Back