• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Have you ever had any success campsite resetting?

Hound00med

Come join the dark side..
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Yoshi Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
April Birthstone (Diamond)
ど
ぶ
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Ohey guys, so I know of this method, and wondered if anyone had had any success from it? Getting a dreamy, or a cool villager they kinda wanted.. I'm looking for Joey and/or Curlos atm, since I just had a villager move out and I'm down to 8 villagers, and don't fancy cycling out another randomer :p

Yessss!!! I've been doing it today and I got my dreamie Julian! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just got him. Hehehe I'm pretty sure if anyone was home they would look at me like I'm crazy. Lol

Yessss!!! I've been doing it today and I got my dreamie Julian! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just got him. Hehehe I'm pretty sure if anyone was home they would look at me like I'm crazy. Lol

Lmao :p .. Congrats! I decided to just cycle on my second town in hopes of finding them :p

I've had luck cycling on my game only once. (getting campers about every 3/4 resets)

I did find some popular villagers through it like Rosie, Fauna, Lopez, O'Hare, Savannah, and Diana.

While I don't have any particular targets, the only successful cycle for a villager was Aurora!
She was my first out-of-towner to visit the cafe. It was destiny. :)

Sorry to sound like a noob, but can someone explain the campsite reset trick to me please?

I've gotten Wolfgang and Merengue using the camping reset trick. I also ran into other dreamies using this trick, but my priority was Wolfgang.

This confuses me. So if I start with a new character and no one is camping I just reset until someone is there right? Because I've been doing this for the last two days. Yesterday I reset 15 times and no one came. And today I reset 12 times and there was no one. I hear people saying that they get a least 3 every 20 but It hasn't worked for me. Do I just keep resetting. Even if I have to do it 50 times? That's too much :/

Campsite resetting is essentially the same as villager plot resetting, except you look at the campsite instead..

However there are some times when campers don't appear, and I don't mean on holidays (and contests) .. For some reason I spent 4 hours resetting for Rocket (I know, I know..) and I didn't once see a camper.. Whereas all other times I'd had campers, and there wasn't a holiday.. I dunno why, but just make sure the day you're resetting on isn't a holiday

I camper reset to get Marshal for my sister, and it didn't take all that long. Coincidentally right afterwards I checked my own town for the first time that day and he was in my campsite as well :) When I tried to do it for Papi in my own town, I had no luck whatsoever.

Got my dream stitches in like five resets so yup! ^~^

I've had Marshal and Rudy in my campsite (2 of my dreamies) but I never got them from there because I was doing the villager reset trick.

No dreamies, but I did end up with Bob. He and Fang are Villagers I Didn't Know I Wanted. He popped up and I just couldn't left him leave.

Back