• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Have you "finished" your town yet?

Have you "finished" your town yet?

• Yes!

Votes: 5 4.8%
  • No

Votes: 48 45.7%
  • My town is never finished.

Votes: 52 49.5%

• Total voters
Well, I was almost finished when my static moved out :( going through the 16 villager cycle with only one spot is pretty much impossible, so I decided to move 3 out as well and cycle to 20 and then replot everyone better. The only real sad part was erasing a character that I had finished his house. Still trying to get 2 more pwp's as well. Guess I'll be working on it forever but that's ok. Keeps me playing!! already at 11/20 :)

Haha nooooo
It's possible it will be in the future, but I'm just so indecisive. I want to wait to put pwp's in until I have all my flowers down, and I keep changing where I want houses to be. Yesterday I decided to completely change a previously finished field of flowers...
I like it, though. I'm not sure I ever want to get to a place in my town where I feel like I can't change anything. That's part of the fun.

No- not by a long shot. Not only do I need to design an adequate pathway for an archaic looking town but I need to cycle through a number of my villagers to get Clay and Mallary, finish expanding the houses of both my mayor and alt, unlock and build numerous PWPs... need I go on?

Back