• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Have you seen anybody at Club LOL

Tammy. It suits her well, since she's moving out in 2 days, and she must be trying to grasp everything that my town has to offer. LOL.

Cesar...SO many times! He's literally the only one I ever see there. xD

I don't mind though. I think it's hilarious watching his little orange booty shake.

It's rare when I do. I've only ever seen 1 person at a time though. It still makes the place look so empty. We need several villagers partying at Club LOL at once!

BURQT_CCcAAopd9.jpg:large

Most number of villagers I've seen in the club at once, though admittedly two of them are strays.

omg one time Patty was in there on a Saturday when K.K. Slider was performing a song and I was cracking up so hard because she was right up against the stage and the camera view was so close to her face and if you know how Patty looks... her nostrils are HUGE and I was just dying during the whole performance

I see lots of villagers all the time. Aurora and Fang are the ones to go most of the time. On Saturday, an old villager of mine, Rodney, came to my Club haha. I didn't know that previous villagers could come to the shopping distract until that time.

Jacques, Shari, Monique, Peck (only once) and Chief - I was surprised to see him there. I have seen them on different occasions and never more than one villager at a time.

Whitney came back yesterday for a visit to Main St and she was there. :) Apple and I have danced together before. :D It's cute that they visit places other than just wander around town. I love it!

In the past I've seen Teddy, Quillson, Canberra, Dotty, Beau, Kid Cat, and Truffles. I liked dancing with Dotty and Beau. ^^

When club LoL opened I was disappointed all my villagers werent there partying... I thought it'd mean that they'd all gather there on saturday nights =(

Back