• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Having a semi-bad day today...

xSuperMario64x

I am a Bug, please be gentle 🪲💜
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Purple Flower Glow Wand
Galaxy Cupcake
Planet Glow Wand
Tetris Grid
Heart Glow Wand
If you're wondering why I'm so sad, I do have a reason. I'm usually not sad unless there is a reason. This time, it's sort of a big deal to me.

So my brother, known on this forum as DZ98Gaming, has just left today to go to college. In case you're wondering, he's double-majoring in Geology and Biology. When I go into his room now, all of his stuff like his computer and TV and posters and clothes are gone... *sniffle* *tear* I reflect on the times when we used to hang out, which was pretty much all the time. I will miss playing Mario Kart with him, and watching The Office and Star Trek with him... *cry* *cry* I just had my last race with him yesterday... Mario Kart 64, Mario Circuit, Mirror mode. I won, of course, because Wario never loses. I probably won't see him again until Thanksgiving or maybe before then. *Heavy Crying* I'm just gonna miss *serious cry* having him around... *legit cry*

Another thing that has me down is that my *tears* my cat, Gary, died yesterday. He was 14. I've had him since I was 3. I didn't like him very much, but when I look at him I think of my cat Molly. She could possibly have leukemia, and she's only 3. I don't want her to die... I love her too much... *tears like waterfalls* I had another cat that was pretty much stolen from me. I want her back so much but I can never have her back... *tear*

I've been reflecting a lot lately... I'm glad that I am a senior in HS this year, and I will be off to college, too, but just the thought makes my chest hurt. My parents will be so upset... *cry* *cry* and I have friends that I haven't seen in a long time, and I miss them so bad... *waterfall of tears again* I am playing Mario Kart Wii, trying to cherr myself up, but I am the only one home and I have no shoulder to lean on right now, so it's really hard for me...

I'm gonna miss the last 5 years of my life... they were awesome, and full of good memories and good friends. *tear*

I just hope that it gets better... :'(

Back