• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

hehehehe

RisingSun

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4398-9236-5304
Island
Moku Kukui
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Super Mailbox
I like the Nintendo 3DS fan page on Facebook, and every time I see them post something, I put a comment in there about wanting Animal Crossing. I wonder if more people did, they would get on the stick and give us some information :/ . It is a long shot, and all I'm probably doing is annoying them, but at least I feel like I am doing something to get the game I love.

If its a fan page then i doubt we'll be able to get info from them, cause they're just like us (information-less) unless you mean its the Official 3DS page, is that what you mean? if so, there could be a possibility, if not then instead of doing it on 3DS Fan page why not do it on Nintendo's Official Facebook Page ;D

I lol'd.

Pretty much what Kip said, people begging them for release dates/info isn't going to make them come any quicker

Wouldn't you prefer them taking their time in making the game, and having it be great, and not making a quick release, so the game doesn't turn out like CF

Just be patient.

That may be, but the games they are coming up with now are, for my money, not good at all...and I don't care about the hype they are putting into them. Also, delayed is one thing....almost two years, that is beyond ridiculous. They announced Mario Tennis and other games with a release date, what is the problem with at least giving us an official date, then delaying it. It sounds to me like they had not even started writing it when they announced it in 2010, in which case, why announce it at all.

Oh, and Bidoof...it may not come quicker, but at least I have the feeling of doing something without putting other people down for their choices in life.

It sounds to me like they had not even started writing it when they announced it in 2010, in which case, why announce it at all.

Maybe they made an AC they weren't really satisfided with and decided to make something better or there could be huge bugs that they are trying to fix, there could be a good reason why they are taking their time and hopefully it makes AC amazing.

That may be, but the games they are coming up with now are, for my money, not good at all...and I don't care about the hype they are putting into them.

Couldn't agree more. I'll even go as far to say that a lot of it is pure crap.
I think the reason they give release dates on game announcements like Mario Tennis is straight for the fact it probably took them a month or two to start and finish making it. I will take the piss out of Nintendo to my grave with the games they release and make such a huge deal over.
Then, when an actual good game comes along. They pretend like it doesn't even exist. It's like they purposely exaggerate these bull**** games to try and get people to buy them.

Maybe they made an AC they weren't really satisfided with and decided to make something better or there could be huge bugs that they are trying to fix, there could be a good reason why they are taking their time and hopefully it makes AC amazing.

Very, very doubtful. It's been a really long time for a game as simple as AC to still have major bugs.
The most likely situation is, the game is done and the reason for the lack of information is to market their other games first. Then after these games have come and gone, people spend their money on them, bam. Announce an amazing game and all of it's amazing features, sit back, and watch the money flow.

Last edited:
If its a fan page then i doubt we'll be able to get info from them, cause they're just like us (information-less) unless you mean its the Official 3DS page, is that what you mean? if so, there could be a possibility, if not then instead of doing it on 3DS Fan page why not do it on Nintendo's Official Facebook Page ;D

I actually like two of Nintendo's fan pages, and it looks like they are both official. The first one is the Nintendo fan page; the one you posted for MDark. The other is the Nintendo 3DS fan page, and since the official fan page that you posted likes this one too, I am going to guess that it is official. As I said, I highly doubt it will do me any good to post to either page, but it makes my heart feel better, and at my age...that is important. Although I am not over the hill (which is still 40 at my last knowing) I am only a couple of years off from it :D.

Ah! i see! i guess I'll be bugging them for info as well! XD

but wait! they probably don't even read their comments!

Haha, I agree with Kip on the comment thing. But this is definitely something that'll be good just for the laughs :D

Ah okay. I got it now, thanks.
and it's April, maybe this month we'll hear something new.

I keep hoping...I check the Nintendo news site almost daily. Was reading today that they were going to be at PAX East, but there was nothing said about them showing AC there :(

I keep hoping...I check the Nintendo news site almost daily. Was reading today that they were going to be at PAX East, but there was nothing said about them showing AC there :(

Maybe. It would be really odd for Nintendo to give details on their "most mysterious game" at PAX. But you never know.

Back