• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Hello everyone, I'm new and have a few questions!

austinthegr88

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
So, I am new to Bell Tree and have a few questions about it!

1. How do I get forum bells?

2. Is there a price list for how much certain items are worth?

3. Is Butch a rare villager? (He has been my favorite since the Gamecube version!)

Thank you all! :)

Welcome! Sadly I only really know the answer for #1, but I know there's a few guides out there for #2 and #3! To get forum bells you can earn them via posting, services via ACNL, shops for graphics or other things.

Welcome! Butch is T4 but that's not what matters- my own favorite is a T4! T4s and 5s technically are rare but are not the most in demand.

I apologize, but what do you mean? (love the mewtwo avatar btw :) )

tbt is how we reference forum bells. And you can purchase villagers in the villager trading plaza. I was just wondering if you were going to use the tbt to get Butch

Hey welcome to TBT! I hope you enjoy your stay here, I'm always open to talk so don't be a stranger~
1. You get forum bells by posting and replying to threads
2. I have no idea, people are very reasonable and nice about pricing things on here though
3. Idk :p

Back