Death Angel Mushroom Lamp
Shiitake Plushroom
Viridis Mushroom Lamp
Black Famous Mushroom
Green Famous Mushroom
Unfortunate Mushroom
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Fancy Kitty Plush
Hello, everyone. I'm Mayor Amanda from Skyhold, which is named after the headquarters of the Inquisition in Dragon Age: Inquisition; I'm a huge Dragon Age fan ^.^. I've visited The Bell Tree Forums from time-to-time in the last two or three months during my google searches for some tips or answers to questions I've had while playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf; a lot of what I found have been really helpful or at the very least, insightful. I didn't think of joining it until last night; I've been looking for people to trade with in Animal Crossing, since I don't want to bother my friends that play it (they don't play it as much as I do) to open their gates all the time (like if I want to take Katie to their towns). Plus, I think it'd be fun to communicate with other people who play this game and share my experiences and thoughts on the game. :) I just started posting screenshots on my tumblr and qr codes on my tumblr, but I don't think anyone reads or looks at them.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf is the first Animal Crossing game that I played for more than one month. I did stop playing shortly after I got it for Christmas two years ago (I go through spurts of "interest changes" where I play one game heavily for awhile and later play a different game a lot); but I started over in March (maybe?) of this year and have been playing almost every day since then.

Oops. I got carried away with my introduction; sorry. ><. Anyways, it's nice to meet everyone. :)

Thank you--for the welcome and encouragement to ask for help if I need it. :)

Back